When she was out

Sad Love Story

Suzy went to Japan for a month and Minah had Seyong all to herself....

Minah spent a lot of time with Seyong and their friendship grows stronger everytime....They both even have the same intrest like what flavor of ice cream , what colour they like and what is type of music they like. And Minah also love spending time with the girls, they would go shopping , have sleep overs and they Looovee taking pictures together. But they all miss Suzy, and Seyong talks about her a lot when she is gone.and whenever he has couple problems, he would ask Minah for help. 

"Minah , do you think i should buy her the pink one or the purple one?" Seyong looks at Minah while holding a pink and purple scarfs . " well , Suzy is more of a pink type of person." Minah says after looking at the pink scarf. Sometimes Minah and Seyong would go shopping and buy presents for their friends.

One night, there was a party and everyone was invited...

Minah wore a cute dress with a light pink cardigan .Hyeri wore this cute blue cocktail dress with 2 inch white heels. Jihae wore a white spaghetti strap dress with 3 inch heels with straps, Sojin wore a violet coloured strapless dress and a pair of purple wedges~and Yura wore a cute pink dress with light red flowers on it and a pair of 2 inch heels.The 5 girls walked in and made a big entrance at the party. They hanged out with Seyong with his friends who were in a dance group with him....and they call themselves Myname. Everybody had lots of fun and took lots of pictures together and they posted the pictures on facebook. 

Meanwhile in Japan......

Suzy was checking her facebook and updating her status , then she saw the pictures of Seyong and Minah together having fun laughing. She got really jealous and decided to go back a week ealier.She was thinking to herself "What happens if my yongie falls for little big baby Minah and breaks up with me?? What should i do...hmmm.....i should think of a plan to break their friendship before it grows even stronger than ever." She thought and she thought for Hours and hours she sat there thinking about it , then she got an idea... "I should frame Minah for something that she didn't do and Seyong will be so mad at her and their friendship will go bye bye~"she laughed evily "muahahahahahaaaahahahahaha"

 

Back to Minah and the others.....

Minah had a great time with the gang and all. At school , the girls were talking about the party. "GOSH!! Last night was great!!! I had lots of fun. And we even made new friends!!' Sojin said really loud with a happy face. Jihae Shouted "WOOHOO!! give it up for Minah!!! if it wasn't for her we wouldn't have met them !" Hyeri and Yura clapped their hands for Minah and Sojin gave her an apple and said "here you go princess.." Hyeri said out of the blue " Minah I just noticed that you have an angelic smile" All the girls looked at Minah and said "yeah you are right!" 

 

 

The End Of Chapter 2