Chapter 1 the day it all began

Sad Love Story

On the first day of high school ......Minah was walking to her new classroom then she accidentally bumped into a cute red head guy named Seyong....

"Oopps I am very sorry" Minah said to Seyong after she bumped into him 

"It's ok , it was my fault....I wasn't looking where i was going" Seyong said to Minah while helping her pick up her school books

Seyong said to Minah with a smile  "Hi, my name is Kim Seyong. What's your name? "

Minah stood up and and looked at Seyong with a smile an said "Nice to meet you, my name is Minah, Bang Minah" and she thought to herself  "this guy is cute." she shooked her head and said to herself "I only know his name and I'm saying his cute"

"YONGIE-AHH" a girl screamed from behind him. She was running really fast and when she stopped she bumped into him a little and she said "Yongie-ahh where were you?? I was looking everywhere for you" then she looked at Minah and said "Who are you and what are you doing?? As a newbie here you should know that no one can talk to my yongie execpt his friends and fasmily members." 

Minah Looked down with a sad face and said "Oh, I'm sorry.....I..I...I didn't know" then she was about to turn around and run to her class.......

Seyong pulled her hand and said "stop please don't go! Please forgive my girlfriend, she is a little sensitive. Her name is Suzy and she wants to say that she is sorrya,right?"

Suzy scoffed and rolled her eyes. Minah looked at Seyong and said "really ??" Then Suzy nodded while looking somewhere else

"hey come sit with us at luch later ok" Seyong said to Minah while smiling.Minah nodded and walked to her class.....

While Seyong and Suzy went to their class, Minah went to Science class and sat with 4 other girls...

"Hey, my name is Bang Minah~ what is yours??" Minah said with a cute smile to the girls. "Hi my name is Park Sojin " Sojin said  while pointing at herself. "And this is Kim Ah Young but we call her Yura, that is Woo Jihae and Lee Hyeri " she said while pointing at the other girls. "nice to meet you all. I hope that we can be good friends. " Minah said to the girls. The girls nodded their heads and smiled.....

Out of the blue Sojin said "by any chance can you sing and dance??"Minah looked at Sojin with a curious face and nodded. Hyeri clapped her hands happily and said " Minah can be part of our group " Minah smiled and said "can I ?"

Sojin  said yes she can~ now our group has 5 members~ 

The bell rang for lunch the students ran out really fast execpt for Minah and her new friends

They walked to the cafeteria together and Seyong called them over to sit with him and Suzy. Then Suzy scoffed and said "YONGIE-AHH!!! Don't call her over!!" Seyong ignored her and grabbeb a chair for Minah and her friends. Then Suzy got up and went to grab some food.

Minah asked "Is she mad??" then he said nah she is always like that with other girls. This is why she doesn't have that much friends." The girl's kept on talking with Seyong and Suzy till they finished school. 

They all became very close friends....and Suzy started opening up to the girls.....

But their friendship isn't the only that was growing....Minah's feelings for Seyong was growing as well~But she kept it as a secret and she only told the Sojin , Yura ,Jihae and hyeri....but she wished that Seyong knew about her strong feelings for him. Suzy doesn't even suspect a thing but she gets really jealous whenever Seyong comforted Minah when she was sad....

 

 

 

 

The End of Chapter 1......