Best Friends Stick Together.

Torn Butterfly

 

If I Could See You Again by Yiruma - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mikudzy6Ddo

 

“ Myungsoo!!!! “ you shouted, ran like a fool. “ I miss my fool best friend!”

                “ Correction.I’m not fool. You can call me.. your hot best friend! “ He smirked.

                “ Oppa, since when you turned to greasy Myung like Woohyun oppa ? “

                “ Just for my best friend of the whole world!! “ Myungsoo hugged you.

 

                Best …. Friend ? you thought. Yeah, he only thinks you as a friend, Yoon ___ . Not more not less. A friend. When will you see me as a woman, Myungsoo ?

 

                You and Myungsoo have been best friend since forever. He is one year older than you, a senior. He met you when his family moved 13 years ago, when he’s still 5 years old, while you’re 4 years old.

                At the beginning, you thought Myungsoo as a friend. But when you entered youth age, when you entered junior high school, that feeling developed. Rapidly, burning your heart.

                Unluckily …. Myungsoo was so oblivious to your feelings. And you were too shy to reveal it and make it obvious.

               

                At least… I still can see and hug Oppa everytime I need. Oppa, you will never leave me, right ? You glanced at him.

                “ What ? “ he asked you. He just caught you glancing at him.

                “ Nothing . “ you shrugged your thoughts.

                “ You can’t lie to oppa, ____. Tell me what’s bothering my dearest friend! “ he slung his hands around your neck.

                “ Oppa… “ you said.

                “ Hmmmm ,, “ he hummed, staring at the road in front of you two.

                “ You’ll never leave me, right ? “ you finally said that words. Silence grows within you two. He turned his head to stare at you, shocked of you doubting him.

 

                “ Of course not !!! What kind of question is that ? Best friends stick together, ____ “ He broke the silence and chuckled at you.

                                Myungsoo flicked your head, “ Slow poke, we’re gonna late! “ then ran. Happily, you followed him to school. You smiled, relieved that your doubts were just another unreasonable feeling. Only if you know that sometimes, the tight friendship can also be broken apart.

 

 

----------------

 

Thank you for All Subscribers!!! Comments are really appreciated, so tell me what do you think about this story, Please.. smiley