The Heirs

WARING HEARTS : APPLY OPEN
THE HEIRS
GORYEO
CROWN PRINCE JIHOON

BIO Crown Prince Jihoon (Park Bo-gum) is the 25 year old heir to the throne of Goryeo, and eldest of eight children (five sisters and two brothers, ages 4 - 16). He knew he would take his father’s place as king, and had been preparing for this his whole life. Unfortunately his dedication to his duty has meant he has been unhappy in other aspects of his life. He was required to marry his third cousin Princess Joomi (Park Si Eun), though he found her boring and cold. He rarely visits her chambers, and mostly spends his time in the astronomy tower or the archery range when not learning from his father and personal advisors about politics and how to lead his nation. His lighthearted yet determined personality is what makes his younger siblings look up to his so much.

LANGUAGE Yeo

APPLICANTS 0

VERSAILLES
DAUPHIN GABRIEL

BIO Dauphin Gabriel (Toby Regbo) is the 24 year old only child to the king of Versailles. His mother bore seven children but Gabriel was the only to live past five or not be stillborn. He is a sheltered and spoiled prince, since his father wanted to make sure his health was impeccable and that nothing could harm his only heir. Though his father remarried, his second wife never conceived, making Gabriel’s life all the more precious. Though he is yet to marry, Gabriel has been thinking of marriage for some time now. He wishes to have as many children as possible, to ensure heirs for the throne. He is a very studious man, and spends much of his time in fencing practice or in the library with his personal tutor. Even if their palace is one of great granger, the people suffer and it is Gabriel’s goal to help the lower class become stable.

LANGUAGE Vers

APPLICANTS 0

TEIKOKU
PRINCE RYUSUKE

BIO Prince Ryusuke (Iwata Takanori) is the 24 year old second in line to the throne, though most likely to ascend after his father’s death. His older brother was meant to take the throne since it was only the two brothers and their two younger sisters. However in recent years Ryusuke’s older brother has grown extremely ill, turning the responsibility as Crown Prince onto his younger brother. This came as a shock to him, since he never wished to be Emperor. He was in love with a middle class merchant’s daughter Yua (Satomi Ishihara), and with the belief his brother would be king and knew of his love for her, Ryusuke felt like there was a chance he could be with her. Unfortunately when his brother got ill he was no longer allowed to see his lady love, and was forced to fill his days with politics and military training as she married another man.

LANGUAGE Koto

APPLICANTS 0

OTTOMAN
IMPERIAL PRINCE KENAN

BIO Imperial Prince Kenan (Cem Yiğit Üzümoğlu) is the 27 year old heir to the throne, who is the eldest of four sons. He is hated by his brothers for being the apple of their father’s eye, but is just as cunning and will do anything to keep his status as the golden boy. He is less studious then he is athletic, and invests most of his focus on military strategies. He was willing to do anything his father asked, as appose to his brothers who weren’t as compliant. As a result Kenan married his aunt, Ecrin(Nurgül Yeşilçay), who is ten years older then him. He hasn’t taken on any other wives yet, but is unfulfilled with his first wife. He believes he holds some form of affection for her, but she hasn’t been fullfiling his emotional or ual needs lately. Nor has she been able to conceive, and the talk of him taking on more wives has been circulating the palace.

LANGUAGE Keli

APPLICANTS 0

BRITANNIA
CROWN PRINCE ALEXANDER

BIO Crown Prince Alexander (Regé-Jean Page) is the 25 year old heir to the throne, and a favourite among his people. He has actively partaken in battles with his army and embarked on quests to bring honour to his father. He has known his role would be to take his father’s place, though he is nowhere near ready. He cares deeply for his people, but knows he doesn’t want to govern them yet. He is much more enthralled by women and wine then sitting in the great hall as citizens bring their grievances to him. He enjoys the adrenaline of war far more then the time spent bent over a map planning out strategies. He is unmarried but has multiple noblewomen falling over themselves to be his wife, unfortunately he is not looking for a commitment nor a future Queen. These perfect and pampered girls aren’t for him.

LANGUAGE Continental

APPLICANTS 0

QING
CROWN PRINCE JIAN

BIO Crown Prince Jian (Song Weilong) is the youngest at age 19 among the six princes, however is also the eldest brother among twelve sisters and one four year old brother. He is very immature and prefers fooling around with his friends then paying great attention to politics, his studies, or military training. He also isn’t as lustful over girls as his friends, who chase after servant girls constantly. His eyes are set firmly on a nobleman’s daughter, Hui Yin(Ariel Lin) whom would read him stories as a child. She is six years his senior and a married women. But since her husband is often out in battle Jian is waiting for the chance for her to be free again and allow him to claim her as his own. It isn’t till he realizes her appreciation for the country’s soldiers, does Jian put his passions and dedication into combat training. He still is slacking in his studies, but his tutor is lenient so that his father isn’t too disappointed in his son.

LANGUAGE Ren

APPLICANTS 0