Royal Proclamation

WARING HEARTS : APPLY OPEN
WARING HEARTS SAMPLE WIP HERE
CHEATSHEET
CHEATSHEET

WHO IS YOUR CHARACTER? You are applying as a member of one of the Six Harems. Your character can come from any of the Six Kingdoms, and which Harem they join doesn’t matter. So long as how you got chosen makes sense. You will either be a member of the brothel and are selected by my character, Mother Hwang who runs the brothel, to be suitable to join a Harem. You could also have been specifically requested by one of the Princes (or multiple for drama, but you still need pick whose harms you end up in). You could also have met the princes in other ways outside of the brothel, and been sent there in order to join his harem. It’s all up to you, so have fun. You can apply as both female and male, but I will elaborate on that later. You will one way or another end up Oasis so that should be explained, and after being officially chosen you will be sent to the Kingdom where you will be serving in the Harem.

WHAT IS THE WORLD THEY HAVE GROWN UP IN? This story takes place on The Great Continent, which has Six Kingdoms, inspired by real kingdoms/historical periods. But overall this is a fantasy world. I left the world more vague compared to my other big fantasy fic, so you guys can come up with whatever ideas you want. There is magic, but we don’t know much about it at the start. The Deadlands are caused by magic, we know that. But otherwise it’s a mystery. You can have an app that has nothing to do with magic, or everything to do with magic. It’s totally up to you. Both are equally appreciated, but the focus is still on court and harem drama. You can also come up with the names of the cities or towns or villages where your character was born and grew up.

WHAT KIDS OF ROMANCES WILL YOUR CHARACTER HAVE? First things first, there will definitely be in this fic, romance and are a main focus. However not every chapter will be rated M, so those will only be rated accordingly. Obviously a big romance will be between your character and the Heir turned King whose harem your character belongs to. However they don’t need to be your character’s main love interest. Because of this, I have added two Love Interest sections to the app. One for your main love interest, and one for the Heir whose harem you are a part of. If the heir is your main love interest, then you can just delete the extra section you don’t need. Furthermore, if they are your main love interest, then you will focus on writing about your character becomes a favourite. Falling out of favour is also interesting. If they aren’t your main love interest, you have endless options so long as they make sense. You can have a sapphic romance, for example maybe you and another concubine part of the harem, or you could have a hetero romance but it’s between you and a guard or lord or servant boy or something like that. And if you want to apply as a male character that could work too. More likely then not, this will only work if they are dressed and disguised as a women to join the harem. Drama! You can either choose that the Heir wanted them, and had them pretend so they could join his harem, or they disguised themselves on purpose for a reason you can come up with. You will have to write about how they are able to avoid being discovered. Or you can make them openly part of the harem and a guy but it has to make sense. They can also have a different main love interest if you want. Bottom line, pretty much anything goes with this fic so long as it makes sense and brings the drama lol!

SUGGESTIONS

FACECLAIMS

The Spanish Princess, Reign, Historical C-dramas, Historical K-dramas, Dreamcatcher, BLACKPINK, although I am open to pretty much anyone so long as they have a lot of resources.

RELATIONSHIPS

Probably family and friends who are relevant, Mother Hwang should probably be in here too, and definitely love rivals and enemies should be included because DRAMA!! Some potential rivals for the Heirs’s love will already be included on their page. Also face claims will be appreciated for those in your relationships section.

HOW WILL I CHOOSE APPS?

Because this story doesn’t have plot lines and is about harems, there is no limit on applicants. You can apply as many times as you want, and as long as your app is accepted, you will be chosen. Be aware there maybe some character death, and also I want all six to have harems so you are more likely for screen time if you apply for an Heir that doesn’t have as many harem members yet. Technically the harems will have tens-to-hundreds of members, but who you apply as will be the ones focused on.

OTHER APP INFO

Most of the app will be pretty self explanatory, but there are a few things I want to clarify. For birthdate, all I want is the day and month, their current age, and the age they will be turning on their next birthday. The Free Section is where you can add whatever information you want about your character, whatever extra stuff you think I should know. Such as whatever magic stuff you might be connected to, or more info about brothel life, honestly whatever you think is relevant. In your Love Interest sections there is a Relationship part, where you will elaborate about what their relationship is like, and a thing that would be good to add there is what their life is like. There is a section at the end where you can ask me questions about this fic, and I will answer them for you. ALSO!! Add waringheartsau as a tag, so we can keep all the apps together and it will be easier for you guys if you want to collab.
SOURCE CODE HERE
TURN IN HERE