I'M GAY, YOU'RE GAY.

A Little Gay

"You're so small and feisty." Sehun laughed, staring at the man sitting on the motor. Luhan raised an eyebrow at the man. 

 

"Huh? What about you? Why are you so big and clumsy? You look gay."  Luhan rolled his eyes.

 

Sehun was shocked to hear that, however a smile was forming on his lips, "I'm a little gay to you, is that bad?" he spoke softly, enough for the man to hear him. Luhan's eyes widened at the young man, clearly caught off guard. 

 

"Besides, what if I'm a little gay? It's your fault anyway." he laughs.

 

 "And why is that my fault?" Exasperated, he glared at him. Luhan didn't know if the weather was really hot or his face was getting hot, or maybe both. "You always tease me, you always bully me, Admit it to me Lu," taking a step closer to him "Why is that huh?" 

 

Luhan looked up at him, his ear was red, resting his hand at the motorcycle's hand grip, Luhan moved away when they had a sudden skin contact. 

 

"You like me too, don't you?" he whispered to him. Sending shivers in his spine. He pushed his face away, his heartbeat quickening the moment he touched the young man's face. He wasn't supposed to feel this way.

 

"You can just say it to my face, instead of trying to fight me every time you see me." 

 

Luhan's face has darkened. Annoyed, he swung his fist at Sehun, but he was caught by the wrists. He was surprised to see that he was stopped by him. His grip was tight, he really didn't want to let go no matter what struggle he did. Sehun laughs at this point, he always lets Luhan bully him every day. Reason? Just because he's tiny and beautiful, Luhan looks like a woman, a feisty one at that of course. His punches were like an ant, it tickles him. 

 

To him, it was as if Luhan was trying to grab his attention. The little creature was a bit sadistic and he was also a bit nervous, afraid to take a step further or Luhan might push him away, but right now all he wanted was to make him see how interested he was in him. 

 

"Let me go." Luhan almost moaned in annoyance. 

 

"Admit it first." 

 

"Even if you're the last person in the world, I won't like you, I don't like vanilla flavored guys like you, nerd." He huffed at the latter, bringing his mouth close to its ear. 

 

"Vanilla? Me? I just look like a soft boy, but I can wreck you in bed, I can make you scream my name and beg for more." he then Luhan's ears, making the little one uncomfy, yet his heart pounded inside his ribcage like an idiot, and on top of that…. he was extremely AROUSED!

 

Wait what?

 

A note slipped into his hand. Luhan didn't know when Sehun left him, he was just there sitting on his bike, dazed. He opened the crumpled paper in his hand, it was Sehun's number.

 

 'Call me, you freak. +639 ********* ' He angrily tossed it away, but later he also looked for it where he threw it, fishing his phone in his pocket, angrily typing and saving his number, muttering '' under his breath.

 

---

 

Sehun just got home when he receives a text from his Little one. 

 

"Make sure that you're not a ing vanilla, you ."

 

He laughed at his little deviant.