Chapter 5: Confession

Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Confession
[Dream]
In the darkness.

"Can you stop being Sam's wingman?! The person I like is you!" Sylvia was in tears.

"I'm sorry... I only see you as a sister..." The man was full of guilt, as he hurt the girl whom he treasured most.

"I knew it... I always do. Why? Why are you so nice to me? Why do you text me everyday? Why do you treat me differently from other girls? Why do you always appear when I needed help? Why do you rush to me whenever I am crying? Why do you... Why do you not like me..."

[Dream End]

Sylvia's room.

"Wei Jin..." Sylvia's tears flow down.

Slowly, she opened her eyes.

"Sylvia, you are awake?" Sam carried a bowl of porridge as he sat beside Sylvia's bed.

"Hi Sam... You were here all the while?" Sylvia was still a bit lost. She last remembered Wayne and her were at the concert, then... She couldn't remember. 

"I am not too sure what happened, but Wayne called me this morning and told me you are sick. So I came over." Sam explained.

Sylvia managed to piece up the puzzle. Wayne brought her back home yesterday after the concert, then he called Sam to take care of her? Probably he is fulfilling his wingman duties?

Sylvia helped herself to the bowl of porridge. Sam wanted to offer his help but Sylvia declined. She is well enough to feed herself.

"Feeling better?" Sam asked.

Sylvia nodded, "Thank you. Actually I can take care of myself."

"No worries, I will just hang around in case you need me." Sam smiled.

"Thanks Sam, you are really a nice guy." Sylvia smiled.

Sam mustered his courage, "Sylvia, I want you to know that no matter what happens, you have me."

Wait a minute, is he about to confess now?

"I like you, Sylvia."

---

Kim's Noodles.

"Two bowls of noodles, thanks." Wayne smiled.

"Coming up!" The stall owner walked away.

A masked man with sunglasses and cap walked towards Wayne and sit down.

Wayne was totally judging him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter