Netflix and Chill

Falling For You - A Chansoo Fanfiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The concept of Netflix and Chill for Kyungsoo on a Saturday night would be in bed by himself with a tub of popcorn.

 

Chanyeol did eventually pop some corn on the microwave, making sure to clean up afterwards and they shared the buttered snack while watching The Miracle in Cell No. 7, which, surprisingly, neither of them had seen yet.

 

At the most heart-wrenching scene, it hadn’t dawned on Kyungsoo that there were tears running down his face until he noticed a piece of tissue being handed to him.

 

He turned and laughed in embarrassment, whispering thanks to Chanyeol, who wiped tears from his own eyes as well.

 

As the credits rolled on the screen, Kyungsoo almost couldn’t fight that yawn.

 

“I’ll help you to bed,” Chanyeol offered.

 

Kyungsoo sleepily shook his head. “Maybe hand me the crutches, please?”

 

Chanyeol sighed and gently lifted Kyungsoo the way he had once before. “I’ll carry you, it’s fine.” He smiled Kyungsoo softly. “You’re not that heavy.”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t know whether to take that as an insult or a compliment as he helplessly rested his head on the crook of his neck. Chanyeol was so strong, and smelled so good and…

 

The distance from the living room to the main bedroom was too damn short that Kyungsoo felt just a tad disappointed when Chanyeol laid him in a sitting position on the bed, taking excruciating care of his injured ankle. This was the first time in a year of living there that Chanyeol had entered Kyungsoo’s bedroom.

 

“Minimalist interior,” Chanyeol murmured in amusement, observing Kyungsoo’s mostly black and white bedroom and the sparse décor inside. “This is so you.”

 

Kyungsoo smiled back, although he knew the night has come to an end. “Well, good night, Chanyeol-ssi.”

 

The taller one appeared reluctant to move, or leave, but then: “I’ll… go and get your crutches, in case you need them to go to the bathroom at anytime. Hang on.”

 

Seconds later, Chanyeol did return, placing Kyungsoo’s crutches next to the bed, and kneeling in front of him.

 

“Thank you, Chanyeol-ssi, for all your help tonight. I really appreciate it,” Kyungsoo whispered, leaning his back on the black cushioned headboard.

 

Chanyeol bit his lower lip. “Kyungsoo-ssi, there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you.”

 

Kyungsoo’s heart started picking up the pace. Was this it? Was this what Baekhyun was hinting at?

 

Did Chanyeol like him?

 

He held his breath as he watched Chanyeol’s beautiful lips form the words: “I’ll be moving out at the end of the month.”

 

Kyungsoo blinked rapidly, and repeatedly, causing Chanyeol to be just a bit mesmerized. “W-W-Waeyo?”

 

Did he hear him right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter