Dreamless night

∂α∂∂у'ѕ кι∂ | нσση | υ-кιѕѕ

After a long day of work and practice, Hoon had finally reached bed and those cosy and warm blankets. He had his kid in bed and he had, too, tell him a bedtime story. He didn't know how, but his son loved it.

Hoon was laying with his belly up, looking at the ceilling as it was the most interesting thing in the world. The sleep was getting him, but not before making him remember what he had to do for tomorrow morning. He sighed.

"This is the though life of an idol and of a single dad." Hoon thought to himself, while rolling in the bed.

As he rolled to the edge of bed, his eyes met another brown chocolate eyes. His little son, only 4 years-old, was standing at the door only with his teddy bear, that was bigger than him. The little boy rubbed his eyes and stayed still at the door. As he saw him, Hoon sat.

"Why are you wake, kiddo? Had a nightmare?" Hoon put a warmer shirt, that was on the end of the bed, and walked to his son. 

He nodded.

"Come here, fellow." As he son walked to him, Hoon took him on his lap, when close enough. "Do you want to sleep with me?"

"Yes, daddy." He layed his head against his father's chest, feeling his heartbeat.

"I know, how about you tell me what kind of nightmare you had?"

Hoon surrounded his kid with his arm and the blankets. He put his Teddy bear close to the little him and played a little with his son's hair. His hair was longer and he needed to cut it. Maybe tomorrow, if he had some free time, he'd go with his son. Well, this was just if maybe he had some free time.

"It was a monster, daddy! And he was trying to eat you and my teddy!" His son started to talk in a speedy way, that made Hoon smile.

"What? He was eating me? But I defeated with my super powers, right?" Hoon opened his mouth in amazement.

"Daddy, you don't have super powers!" His kid grinned and beat him lightly with his tiny hand.

"What are you talking about? Of course, I've super powers!" He pouted a little, like a kid would pout. "You don't know, because it's a secret. And, do you want to know another secret?" He nodded. "While, you're sleeping, I go out and save the world from evil!"

"Daddy, you are silly." He laughed cutely at his dad's silliness.

Both continued their little talk about monsters and saving the world from evil, with super hiper mega awesome powers! When Hoon saw what time it was, he looked at his little son.

"It's time to sleep, buddy." He made himself comfortable, after making his son, too. "Tomorrow will be a great day."

"Daddy, can I go with you?"

"To work?" Hoon asked him. He nodded. 

"I miss uncle Dongho." Oh no...

"Uncle Dongho? Really? I thought you liked uncle Eli more than Dongho." Hoon cupped his son's face and squeezed a little, making him looks like a fish.

"I like Uncle Eli, but sometimes he's a little scary." He giggled. "Daddy, did you know Uncle Soohyun promised me to teach me how to sing?"

"B-But, how about me, kiddo? I can teach you how to sing, too." He faked some sad expressions.

"Uncle Soohyun says that I can reach high notes more easily than you, appa. And, that you can't thing." He added the last sentence in a whisper.

"I'm going to pretend that I didn't listen the last part." Hoon putted his tongue out. "Now, it's more than time to go to dreamland, buddy."

"Neverland?" He got himself close to his father and to his teddy, his eyes slowly getting close.

"That's right, big boy. Time to go to Neverland." Hoon looked at him, with a warm smile on his lips.

His son was the most precious thing in this world for him. His hair, his eyes, his personality, his liked and dislikes, everything was perfect about his son. He surely was a proud dad. Hoon ruffled his son's hair, giving him a goodnight kiss on the forehead. Turning the lamp off, soon, he went to Neverland with his little buddy.