Drunk Head Woman

The Past, The Present

Jinah POV

"She is really shameless!" "Look at her!" "Here the bully is coming" "How can she act act so aroggant ?" I continue to walk through that group of people with my poker face. Pretending like nothing happened is the best for now. Yes, it is the best for now on. "After what she did Kyulkyung..." I stopped. My lips so dry. Both of my hands are sweating. What have I done so wrong? What should I do?  I can feel a small bleeding from my palm since I press my nail onto my skin so hard. "I.."  I unable to say a word. Everyone look at me with scronful. I lost myself.

Suddenly I can feel someone grab my hand and pull me to his back. Xu.. Minghao? Minghao didn't say anything. He just stared shaply to the girls as if he tell them to leave. Everyone seem so scared of him. They all stepped back and pushing each others hand to leave. They really leaving? How can... Minghao turns to me. His hand still grabbing my small palm. "Are you okay?" he asked me. His slow voice are so soothing. His rough hand somehow calm me down. Our eyes met. But he suddenly keep fading away. I panicked.

"Minghao!"

"Xu Minghao!"

"MINGHAO!!!"

I opened my eyes and I am lying down? Gosh, I dream of our memories again. I grabbed my head and close my eyes. My head feel so heavy as I was drunk last night. Wait! I did. I open my eyes again then sat down. I sleep on sofa? Wait, did i have red sofa? I looked around. THIS IS THE BISTRO THAT I WENT YESTERDAY. HOW THE HECK I'M STILL HERE????? 

"Oh, you already wake up? I was about to wake you up just now" Suddenly a man came with his apron. His hand are holding empty plates. Who is this guy? I frowned and then standing up. 

"Can you explain? This whole situation?" I asked him. Oh, he looks familiar. Do I know him?

 

Flashback...

I miss him. I miss, Minghao. I miss everything about him. What should I do? Tears burst out. I grab the soju and gulp it one shot. Please, comeback.....  I lay my head on table. 

"On service!" He served me a plate of steak. I stopped crying at look at him. Who is this handsome guy? I smile as I amaze by this beautiful creature. 

"Are you hitting on me?" I laughed and then stand up. He stepped back. Seem like he scares of me or something? I don't know and I don't care. I just want to...

"THANK YOU!!!" I thanks him and bowed 45 degree. He rub his head in confusion and approach me. His finger poking my shoulder.

"Miss?" Suddenly, I feel so dizzy and my head feel so heavy. I sat on the floor and start sobbing. AGAIN. 

"Miss? Are you okay?" He grab my arms, help me to get back on my sit. 

"I'll bring you plain water" he said and about to go to his kitchen. But I stopped him instead. I grab his sleeve. My throat feels nauseous and I....

"BLUEUURRRRRRRRRKKK" I throw up everything and wasted, 

End of flashback

 

I gaped. I completely drunk last night. Holy s- 

"So do you remember now?" He asked me and then smile. Is he just mocking me or what? 

"Okay I get it that I'm completely not myself yesterday....." I tried to conclude the whole situation.

"Because of alcohol and that is what people call drunk..  okay I get it.. and?" He cut my words in such a tease way. What with this human??

"And.. Why don't you send me home? Or call someone from my contact list? and..." Wait. Did I have someone to send me home? There are few people in my contacts. 

He chuckle and turn away. He put the plate on the bar. He started to wiping all the plate. I frowned again and approach him. 

"Your phone are locked. I try to open it with your fingerprint but it was error. Sending you home yet I don't know your adress. And do you think it is safe for someone totally stranger like me to know your address?" He said. His hand busy doing his work. 

I just remembered that I set a security code on my phone and for the fingerprint.. Its Minghao's. I sighs and sat on the bar chair. 

"Yeah.. you got the point. I'm sorry." 

"And you're welcome"

"Okay, thank youuuu..for letting me sleep here" I rolls my eyes. He chuckles and bring me drinks.

"It's ginger lemon tea. To cure your hangover" He smiled. Yeah, he have the sweetest smile tho. I took the at the tea and smell it. The strong scent of ginger with lemon seem really capable to cure my nausea. I take a sip of it. Refreshing. I gulp it again. 

"You don't seem to have any doubts in drinking that ginger lemon tea" 

" Why not? Nothing wrong with the drink?" 

"Gosh, you really not aware of people huh?"

"Huh?" I blinked. 

"Let's say I put poison in this tea..." I spit the tea on the table. What??? He put poison inside this???? He hand me tissues.

"Just imagine, I am bad person...and I am not really doing it tho. I am good person" He laughed. 

"How can I trust you? I don't know you" I replied him 

"Why don't we start to know each other?"

"....."

"I'm Kim Mingyu. The owner of this bistro." He held out his hand. I look at him. So, he is the owner of this bistro...? Obviouslyyy.. he even let me to stay here overnight. He seem like a nice person. But isn't this is too awkward? A sudden ice breaking?

Suddenly my phone start ringing. Oh, it's my alarm clock. He pull back his hand as I didn't take his hand. I grab my phone, tried to turns off the alarm. It's 8.30 a.m. HUH?????? 8.30 am????? I'M LATE!!! 

The guy name Mingyu look at me in confusion. 

"I'm sorry. I have to go. I have some stuff to do" Mingyu nods his head. He seem like panic in confuse (?) while look at me. I wave my hand after I take my coat and leave in hurry. I'M LATE TO WORK!!!!!

 

.......

 

Mingyu POV

She seem in hurry. She grab all her stuff.

"I'm sorry. I have to go. I have some stuff to do" I nodded as I look at her. Did she late for work? She wave her hand to me while taking... my coat? She then lost in my sight. 

Will she come back later? 

"Unfortunately...." I mumbles and arrange the plate. I clean up the table. I want to get to know her better. It's okay.. There is another day. I smile alone, to stay positive.

The entrance door opened and the bell is clanging. I turns my head to the entrance. That drunk woman? Is she coming back? 

"Yo, brother!!!" Someone with 170+ cm height are coming. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh.. Dokyeom-ah. What ghost posses you? You come early today"  I continue to clean the bar. My hope are dashed, waiting for her? You crazy?

"Isn't I always early?" He smiled broadly. Now he act cute, huh? He hand me ice cream. 

"It's freaking 8 in the morning.. Too early to prepare for bistro that open at 3pm" I take the ice cream. 

"You are complaining that I came early today yet not complaining that I bought you ice cream in this chilly morning?" He his mint choco ice cream like a kid. This friend really loves mint choco. I don't get, who can a person love a flavour that taste like TOOTHPASTE. Only psychopath did. Mint choco what? It's freezing toothpaste. 

"Why did you buy it then?"  said I while opened the ice cream packet.

"WHY YOU EAT IT THEN???" I laughed as he about to fight me back. Teasing Kyeom is part of my hobby. 

"You know how much I love ice cream, right?" I replied. He give judgy looks. WHAT AGAIN, KYEOM???

"Well, I have to restock some stuff. That's why I am coming"  We both sat down on the chair facing each other. I smirks. You must be have a little fight with you girlfriend right, Kyeom? 

"What else again this time?"

"What- WHAT?" Dokyeom stop eating his mint choco. 

"Nara, right?" I mention his girlfriend name. He sighs. You cannot lie to me, Kyeom. I know you.

"I came late to our 2nd dating anniversary" He sigh again. I shook my head. That is sounds so Dokyeom. 

"And the reason must be you help someone to cross the street or save cat trap in somewhere or.."

"There was a car accident in my way to Nara. So.." He cut my sentence yet unable to finish his word. I just nod my head as I know what's happened next.

The silent... both of us enjoy eating our ice cream. 

"So, where's the drunk head woman? Is she home?" Dokyeom suddenly break the silence. I nod again while still focus eating my vanila ice cream.

"And..." Dokyeom continue to ask, curiously. He know about last night inccident cause he was there too. Both of us clean up the mess that the girl create. I mean.. the vomit....

"We did talk just now. Some random stuff about ginger lemon tea?" I chuckles. Remembering how awkward and at the same time our conversation are interesting.

"Man, are you in love with someone you don't even know?" 

"Man, I'm not even in love. and I know her. She is drunk head that always come to our bistro and crying almost everytime she come here."

"Bro, I know that too"

"I wonder, who hurts her. I wonder what kind of pain that she been through? Why is she choose to be drunk and cry? She always sat there in the corner while looking towards the window. I don't know what she think about. It is hard to tell. She come in with her poker face. Order some food and drinks, scrolling through her phone and smile alone... get drunk and cry? All i know is.. she is hurt" Throwing back how mystery she is... I want to get know her better.

Dokyeom wrinkled his forehead while judgying me.

"Still saying that you're not in love? Bro?" Am I?

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE: English is not my first language so... I'M SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR! huhuuh