Prologue

The Past, The Present

"At the moment, he suddenly came and decided to be my guardian angel. He stand for me while everyone blame me. He stay by my side while everyone avoid me. He was always there for me despite the fact that I am a bad person. Xu Minghao, what makes you believe in me?" - Lee Jinah.

"She pretend to be stronghearted person. But I once saw her crying. I did not know how I felt then. Did I pitied her? Or.. My heart keep saying that I should protect that girl, Lee Jinah" - Xu Minghao.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

"I want to be greedy" Minghao turned to Jinah and frowned in confusion of her words. 

"Greedy? Aren't you always greedy?" he replied jokingly. But Jinah still look straight to his eyes.

"I want you.." he stunned.

"I want you to always be my side" as she continued her words, Minghao gulp and laugh nervously.

He spontaneously replied "Didn't I am doing it right now?" 

His heart beating so fast. He cannot think a word.

"Till the end of my life?" Jinah asked. More like she actually make a confession to him. Minghao smiled then pulled Jinah closer and hugged her.

"I do"

 

Few years later...

 

"She always came here alone almost everyday. Order some drinks, get drunk and cry. I wonder what makes her cry. I don't know how to comfort her. I am totally a stranger." - Kim Mingyu

. . . . . . . . . . . .

 

"On service" I served her steak and put it on the table that full of alcohol bottles. She stopped crying at look at me. Then, smile. She's drunk.

"Are you hitting on me?" She laughed then stand up. I stepped back while holding the tray. Then she bowed 45 degree.

"THANK YOU!!" Everyone in the bistro look as she shouted. She still bowed.

What she doing? Is she almost wasted?

"Miss?" I tried to approach her and poke her shoulder. Then, she starts sobbing and sat on the floor. Yooo, what should I do?