Chapter 2

What if? Reply 1997
The match ended in their favour, Hee won and Joon hee hugged each other in excitement. Their hug lasted for a minute or two, they looked in each other's eyes, a smile on their lips, but shiwon interrupted them,"Oppa~ Joon hee since when were you two so close?" Heewon stuck his tongue out, his arm still around Joon hee's waist,"Don't wanna tell you~" (Dong-II and II-hwa left when their team won)

Shi won glared at her brother and then at Joon hee who awkwardly moved out of Heewon's arm and stepped back,"We are not that close yet. It's just because we were excited." Shi won chuckled and Hee won pouted," We will...." However before he could complete his sentence, yoon jae stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Joon hee's shoulder,"Joon hee let's go..."

Joon hee tried to get free from Yoon jae's grasp,"Where..." His words dies halfway when Hee won pulled him towards himself,"Yoon jae ah~ It's bad to interrupt when adults are talking." Joon hee once again looked at Hee won gratefully and Yoon jae clicked his tongue when he saw Joon hee moving away.

Shi won looked at Yoo jung hugging Hak chan and she teased,"Yoo jung you can let go of him now~~" Yoo jung awkwardly realeased Hak chan and shot a death glare towards her best friend.

Hee won looked over at Hak chan and asked,"Are you okay? I thought Yoo Jung would strangle you to death....tsk tsk what's with these young people, Yoon Jae is trying to strangle Joon hee and Yoo jung is trying to strangle...um Hak chan if I am correct?"

Hak chan nodded and Yoon jae looked at Joon hee, trying to ask about what Hee won said. Joon hee shook his head and in the end this topic ended in all laughter

==============================

They all talked for a quite a while, Sung jae and Yoo jung left earlier, Now Hak chan and Joon hee were leaving, they were at the door wearing their shoes. Joon hee stood at the door and waved goodbye to his friends.

Hee won rushed towards the door and smiled,"See you later Joon hee~" Yoon Jae looked at Hee won and pointed out,"There is no reason for him to see you later hyung~" Hee won curved his lips upward,"Maybe or Maybe not, he is my sister's friend afterall."

Joon hee smiled and waved,"Bye see you later hyung." Hak chan too waved his goodbye to everyone and left together with Joon hee. Yoon jae too soon after left for his house.

The siblings were sitting on the couch, relaxing, Shi won asked,"Oppa~ you got pretty close to Joon hee right?" Hee won shook his head,"No- No yet. But I think he is a nice guy unlike that Yoon jae who always talks back to me~" Shi won chuckled,"Well Joon hee is different from the all the busan guys, he is kind and gentle. But oppa you can't actually call him a kid, he is the same age as me and you are only 3 years older than us." Hee won just chuckled.

=============================

The next day at school, Yoon jae and the other guys were sitting on their bench waiting for their teacher to come, Yoon jae suddenly asked,"Are you close?" Joon hee furrowed his brows,"Hm?" Yoon Jae asked again,"Are you close with hyung?"
Joon hee understood what Yoon jae was asking and shook his head,"No not yet. He is a nice guy i would like to get close to him though." Yoon jae sighed,"I won't suggest that."
Joon hee clearly had a question mark on his face,"Why?" Yoo jae mumbled,"He is totally like shi won he would get scary once he is angry." Joon hee let out a chuckle,"I don't think he is scary, he is not at all like Shi won."
Yoon jae was going to say something but Sung jae who was reading a manga popped up from behind,"Who are you guys talking about?"

__________________________________________
author's Note:-
Guys how is this chapter? is no one actually reading this, I know I did some crazy here but in my opinion it's still nice