Chapter 1

What if? Reply 1997
(Guys I don't know much about korean educational system and also if by any chance I mess up the timing of Reply 1997 the series please forgive me. ALso I will be making quite some changes. I wanted to tell you this before I start this fanfiction.)
Sung Heewon, currently studying in 3rd year of university, is smart, handsome and is mostly like his younger sister Sung Shi won. They both are only 3 years apart.
=========================================
Today was the day when Shi won's and Yoon jae's friends come to visit the formal's house. Yoo jung had arived early and was with Shi won in her room. Shi won's mother was busy making salad for everyone because Shi won forgot to order chicken.
Yoon Jae was sitting on the couch with Hee won near his leg, Shi won's father was sitting on the ground, waiting for the match to start. There was a knock on the door, Dong II (Shi won's father) looked at the door then at Yoon Jae who said,"It's Hak Chan, the new tranfer student." Dong II gave his old man smile and welcomed the boy in.
Again there was a knock and again Dong II looked at Yoon jae who said,"It's Kang Joon Hee, eomeoni's favourite." Dong II grinned knowing that the boy polite boy infront of him was Kang Joon hee, the old man seemed to like the boy and was considering him to be his future son-in-law, "Joon hee is pretty like a girl." The man laughed heartily. Joon hee just polietly bowed and chose to ignore the comment of his bestfriend Yoon Jae,"He acts like a girl too."
However Hee won who was sitting quietly all the time glanced between Joon hee and Yoon Jae before hitting the latter on his leg, Yoon jae groaned in pain,"What was that for Hyung?!"
Nobody seemed to look in their direction, as it was normal thing, Hee won just shrugged,"Nothing~" Yoon Jae rolled his eyes and decided to let the matter be, besides he can't have a fight with the brother of his crush and bestfriend, right? Hee won looked up and saw Joon hee was nowhere to be found, he wanted to look at the boy once again.
Shi won and Joon hee were sitting in front of the computer waiting for the message from the Seoul guy, after a while the guy asked for Shi won's number and she did gave him, the guy said he would call her. Shi won squealed andJoon hee cupped her cheeks,"I am happy for you!" Just then the door shot open, Hee won and Yoon Jae standng at the door, Joon hee awkwardly remove his hand as Yoon Jae said,"Come out now the match is going to start." With this he went away, Hee won looked at Joon hee and shot the guy a smile before walking away.
After they both were out of sight, Shi won asked,"Why do you like him?" Joon hee could only smile.
Shi won and Joon hee went out of the room, Shi won sat besides her father while Joon hee sat near the couch, the match started getting intense, Yoon jae sat properly and wrapped his arm around Joon hee's neck making him freeze on spot. Joon hee lost all the focus on the match and started to concentrate on how to control his racing heart.
Hee won saw Joon heee being uncomfortable so he patted Yoon jae's shoulder to gain attention, Yoon jae asked,"What is it?" Hee won just shrugged, Joon hee took the chance to move away and shifted towards Hee won.
Hee won leaned down and whispered,"Are you okay?" Joon hee was startled, and before he could think he asked,"How?" How did Heewon know? Hee won smiled,"Anyone would be uncomfortable, I thought Yoon jae would strangle you to death." Joon hee let out a sigh, Hee won doesn't know anything, he smiled,"Thanks Hyung~"
Heewon ruffled his hair,"No need to thank me. Now Let's focus on the match now." Joon hee nodded and was finally able to watch the match freely.

__________________________________
Author's Note: Guys how is this chapter? Please comment your thoughts.