Chapter Five

My Fake Romance

 

*dingdong*
 
 
Hyun Joong woke up. He didn't noticed that it's already afternoon.
 
 
"Hey. So Min..... Someone's at the door.", he whispered but never moved from his fetal position.
 
 
*dingdong*
 
 
"So Min... Someone's at the door!", he whispered loudly. Then he look at So Min's spot and found out she's not there. He tried to look for her around.
 
 
*dingdong*
 
 
Hyun Joong approached the door. The door has frosted glass and his figure is visible outside since it's sunny outside.
 
 
"Hello?", Hyun Joong said.
 
 
"Hello.", a woman's voice uttered.
 
 
"Hmm.."
 
 
"Hyun Joong, is that you?"
 
 
*sigh* Hyun Joong opened the door and found Ga Eul.
 
 
"Oh my god! How did you met So Min?", Ga Eul asked.
 
 
"Oh...... We met at the......... Hmmmm at your wedding! Of course!", Hyun Joong stammering reply.
 
 
"Ohh.. I see.. So where is she?", Ga Eul grinned.
 
 
"Hmm.. I bet..... I think..... She went outside...."
 
 
"Oh at work?"
 
 
"Yeah!! At work!!! She's out for work..., to work!", Hyun Joong exclaimed but he's a lil bit nervous for he doesn't know what to do.
 
 
Ga Eul stared at him that made Hyun Joong feel more nervous.
 
 
"Oh. How's your honeymoon?"
 
 
"It's fun. Yi Jeong is outside. But I just dropped by to hug my bestfriend.... But I found you. It's funny.", Ga Eul said.
 
 
Hyun Joong's phone is ringing.
 
 
"Excuse me. Ga Eul-ah.. I need to answer this."
 
 
Hyun Joong ran in the terrace and hurriedly answered his phone.
 
 
"Hey...... Min Ho, chill out!!....... Nope. I'm not running away from you.......... I just got an errand!........... You know me, man.......... I'M ENGAGED!!! I'll pay you after my wedding!!!!", Hyun Joong cut the call.
 
 
"Engaged?! To So Min?! Oh my God So Min. I'm just out for my honeymoon then you guys got engaged already?!", Ga Eul is very happy. That she jumped merrily. "This is sooooo exciting!! Gotta go Hyunnie!", she added and ran to his outside as she slam the door.
 
 
"Oh no..", Hyun Joong was speechless.
 
 
 
Later, So Min finally arrived home. As she entered her house she heard some movements in her kitchen.
 
 
She went there and found a back of a topless man.
 
 
"Ehem.", So Min cleared .
 
 
It was Hyun Joong who's trying to check So Min's kitchen utensils. He just wear his sweat pants that he wore last night and the apron of course.
 
 
"W..Why are yo.....you still here?!", So Min said. Hyun Joong looked at her and So Min turned her back.
 
 
"Is this the first time you saw a man cooking? What are you doing there. Come here, let's eat.", Hyun Joong said as he got back on what he's doing earlier.
 
 
"Put your shirt back first.", So Min said and still not looking on Hyun Joong.
 
 
"Ahh.. Hahaha you're funny So Min. Arasseo. You can look back again.", Hyun Joong .
 
 
As So Min looked back, she was startled and found Hyun Joong in front of her like one foot away from her. She stared on his abs, his built chest then on his chin and stopped on his lips.
 
 
Hyun Joong bent his knees to level his face on So Min's. So Min closed his eyes.
 
 
"Nope. Na-uh. I'll save our first kiss on our wedding.", Hyun Joong laughed as he grab her hand and lead her to dining table.
 
 
"I hate you. And please, don't bring up that wedding thing again. After we eat, just leave the dishes on the sink and go home.", So Min said.
 
 
"What a jerk", she thought.
 
 
"By the way.. Ga Eul....", Hyun Joong looked at her.
 
 
"Oh!!!" So Min stood up. "Did she went here?!", she asked.
 
 
"Yes. She saw me. And I did something stupid.", Hyun Joong said and stared at the food.
 
 
He bit his lips. "I think she misunderstood what she heard earlier."
 
 
So Min crossed her arms. Then her phone started to ring.
 
 
"Oh no Hyun Joong, Mom is on the line. I think I know what she heard. You're dead later. Don't you dare leave this house after this call.". So Min warned him.
 
 
"Omma?"
 
"So Min!!!!! Ga Eul just went here. How dare you. Is this the reason why you leave this house and decided to be
independent?!", Mrs. Jung giggled.
 
"Mom. What's that supposed to mean?"
 
"Are you pregnant? Why sudden engagement?!"
 
"Oh my god mom! *So Min gave a bad glare to Hyun Joong* *Hyun Joong hit his head* Mom, I'm not PREGNANT."
 
"I don't care. Bring that young man next weekend. Bye!"
 
 
*busy tone*
 
 
"EXPLAIN.", So Min said as she hit the table.
 
 
"So... *Hyun Joong bit his lips while playing with his fingers* I was talking to Min Ho earlier. He's asking me for the money....."
 
 
"THEN."
 
 
"Then............ I said I'll pay him after the wedding."
 
 
"THEN."
 
 
"Then....................... he asked who's wedding will be hold. And I said...."
 
 
"YOU SAID WHAT, HYUN JOONG."
 
 
"I said I'm enga................. engaged.............. Then Ga Eul shouted and scream with full of happiness. Then she went out and I think I heard that she told it to Yi Jeong."
 
 
So Min sat down and a tear almost drop because of anger.
 
 
Hyun Joong tried to hold her hand.
 
 
"Dont..... Touch...... Me.", she warned him.
 
 
Silence......
 
 
 
"I don't know how I can face my parents and relatives. They think I'm pregnant or something. They jumped into conclusion because they thought I'm going to get married soon.", she explained.
 
 
"I'll take the responsibility...", Hyun Joong said. "After all, all we need is the cash and the gifts.", he added.
 
 
"GREAT. I'm so looking forward to our DIVORCE.", So Min said with full sarcasm.
 
 
 
 

 

Author's note:

 

My sister said the plot looked like "Full House". :D Oh well.. Hyun Joong is somehow resembles to Rain for me. :)

 

Specially when he danced "Rainism" :) OMO!

 

Sorry if it is not related to my story. <3 Thanks for the support!