-8-

Who Shrunk Wannie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning was like an explosion to Wendy. As soon as the clock ticked 8 am, Sejeong got up and started clapping her hands, exclaiming her sister to get up. Seeing that Wendy was whining and still sleeping, she got ready first, coming out of the washroom and removing the blanket from over the child. 

 

Wendy curled up while still sleeping, a slight frown on her face. As a child, she deserved to get at least 10 hours of sleep a day but she was rarely getting any since last 2 days. Sejeong picked Wendy up, making the latter to sit down on the bed on her . While the child was dozing off while sitting, Sejeong changed her clothes super fast and picked her up in her arms, taking her out of the room. 

 

In the living room, the other four girls were already there making breakfast. They had woken up early to go see a man who claims he has a solution to this mess. 

 

“Hey good morning,” Seulgi greeted the sisters with a smile. 

 

“Hey! I’m gonna take Seungwan unnie for today,” Sejeong said as she suddenly transferred the sleeping Wendy to Joy. 

 

“Where are you guys going?,” Irene asked curiously while sipping on her coffee. 

 

“Put her on my back,” Sejeong said as she turned around, her back facing Joy. 

 

Joy quickly pecked Wendy’s slightly flushed cheek before putting the sleeping baby on Sejeong’s back, who later adjusted her and her unnie as well. 

 

“Oh and I’m taking her to just roam around the city.. maybe a child’s amusement park,” Sejeong said evilly with a smirk. 

 

“Gosh she’s gonna be so pissed when she wakes up,” Yeri evilly chuckled, wanting to see the child’s reaction when she wakes up. 

 

“She’ll tell you all about it after coming back,” Sejeong said before walking outside the main door. 

 

“Bye guys.. and well thank you for taking care of her.. and you know last night we talked and she’s um quite worried about what a nuisance she is due to her state. She worries that she’ll be the cause of your failure,” Sejeong stated. 

 

“What? That’s not true. None of this is her fault,” Irene defended the child, frowning a little in disbelief. No one can be blamed for this situation except the black magic controlling this. 

 

“She has nothing to worry about,” Seulgi said in a sigh. 

 

“I know.. so anyways I’ll catch you guys later,” Sejeong said, waving goodbye before making her way towards the lift. 

 

She went downstairs and got inside a cab, keeping the asleep child in her lap. She giggled, remembering the old times when they used to play together as children in the lawns and amusement parks. 

 

The ride was an hour long and fortunately the child didn’t wake up until she paid up for their ride and got out. They were at the biggest child amusement park in Seoul which opens quite early in the morning. 

 

“Unnie~ wakey wakey,” Sejeong said cutely, pecking the child’s cheeks to wake her up fully. 

 

Wendy yawned, opening her eyes and looking around confusedly, frowning while wondering if she was dreaming. However when she felt her sister putting her down on the ground, her eyes widened in astonishment. No freaking way!

 

“Yah! What are we doing here!,” Wendy demanded an answer, puffing her cheeks with air while looking at her younger sister. 

 

“We’re here to have fun! I already bought the tickets online so let’s go straight in,” Sejeong said, holding the child’s hand and dragging them inside the entry gate which was a little crowded. 

 

Wendy couldn’t revolt because of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter