-3-

Who Shrunk Wannie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Wendy woke up in a few hours, she saw that she was alone in a dark room. She got down from the bed and made her way to the living room and found her members sitting comfortably on the sofas, all on their phones. 

 

“Oh Wannie you’re up,” Seulgi said as she stood up and picked Wendy up, keeping her down on her lap while sitting on the sofa. 

 

“What are you doing?,” Wendy asked in puzzlement.  

 

“Look here,” Seulgi said as she pulled Wendy into a hug, the letters head resting in the crook of her neck as she started clicking a few selfies. 

 

“Me next!,” Joy shouted in excitement. 

 

“Yah what are you doing! Let me go,” Wendy complained when Seulgi clicked endless pics of her in her embrace. 

 

“Me after Joy unnie,” Yeri stated, getting in line as if this was a shop. 

 

“Joohyun unnie!,” Wendy complained more while trying to get off Seulgi’s lap. 

 

“Stop!,” Irene said, standing up and walking towards the child and her members. 

 

Everybody froze after hearing their leader’s cold order and gulped. It was rare that Irene got mad but when she did, no one could stop her. Irene came forward and picked Wendy up by her sides, the top of her hands pressing against Wendy’s underarms while her last finger wrapped around her lower side of the stomach. After that, Irene went back to her seat and sat on the sofa with the child on her lap. 

 

“I’m the oldest. I will click the pics first,” Irene stated coldly immediately earning complaints from the three other girls. 

 

Before Wendy could run away, she found herself in her unnie’s tight grip with endless pictures being clicked from everyone. 

 

After about 1 hour, when everybody’s chance was done, Wendy looked down, not having the strength to lecture her members on taking advantage of her small state like this. She sank down on the sofa beside Seulgi. 

 

“Oh we got you clothes unnie.. let’s get you into them,” Joy said, walking towards the girl. 

 

Wendy didn’t resist as the oversized t shirt was making her very uncomfortable by coming in her footsteps. Joy put Wendy on the table in front of her and took out a pair of clothes. Joy first handed Wendy a small underwear which had Aladdin and lamps printed on it. 

 

“Yah!,” Wendy grumbled when she saw everybody chuckling at her. 

 

“Come on unnie,” Yeri said as she shoved the underwear into Wendy’s small hands. 

 

As much as Wendy wanted to protest, she sighed in surrender and wore the underwear herself with the oversized t shirt still covering her fully. After she was done, Joy removed the t shirt and kept it away. 

 

“Oh my gosh unnie look at your baby body,” Joy said, sparkles radiating from her eyes with a proud smile. 

 

Wendy huffed again and let her members glare at her as much as they wanted. She was in no state to rebel. Joy then took out a cute blue top and helped Wendy into it, followed by small yellow shorts which came till the middle of Wendy’s thighs. 

 

“All done,” Joy said proudly and sat back down. 

 

Wendy sat on the table itself and looked around the dorm. Everything looked huge and she felt like a dwarf. 

 

“It’s already 5 pm.. let’s get going,” Irene said looking at her phone. 

 

Seulgi took out shoes for Wendy which they had brought and helped the latter into them before standing up to go out to the shop. 

 

“Hold my hand,” Seulgi said as she saw Wendy coming till a little over her knee. The child nodded and raised her left arm up to grab her best friend’s big hand. 

 

After getting in disguise and wearing caps and hoodies so that no one recognises them, they made their way out into the street. Seulgi and Wendy walked in the front while the rest of them walked behind. As it was getting dark, no on really recognised them and it was good for them. 

 

Wendy who was busy looking at the large world let Seulgi lead the way. She saw many women looking at them, particularly Wendy while giving her a few ‘so cute’ and ‘aww’. 

 

As the shop was not too far away, they reached in a few minutes and they went in quickly. After going in, they looked around for the genie lamp they had seen yesterday. As the shelves were too high for little Wannie, Seulgi picked her up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter