Chapter 20 (Final)

When We Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20 (Final)

 

Warm and delicate, the sun shone down on Taemin and Minho. It put its rays around the two men in an embrace that promised that everything would be all right. They sat on an old wooden bench. Neither of them knew what to say, but they knew what the other wanted to hear. But the silence was not uncomfortable for them. With every minute they sat there, they were allowed to spend that minute together and that was enough.

 

Taemin's gaze swept around the wide field. Where just a few days ago all the artists were practicing, working and preparing in a jumble, it was now almost empty. The big tent had been dismantled and would open its magical gates again in the next city to show a world of wonder to a different audience.

 

"My family is here." Minho interrupted the silence, looking wistfully at Key and Jinki who were talking animatedly.

"I owe everything to them. At the same time, I owe everything to you. If you hadn't believed in me so much..."

"...you would have made it too." Taemin finished the sentence for Minho and looked at him seriously.

"Maybe I awakened something there, but you always had it in you. And you alone made it all happen." Taemin explained to him confidently.

"I have always believed that I need someone by my side. Even if that someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter