Omma???

Let Be Together Again.... (Just Go To Her Sequel)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

Yesterday is the most memorable days that I’m waiting for 4 years. I meet Donghae, my Hae, My lovely Hae. Maybe many all of you think I’m stupid because still love the person who hurt my feeling and leave me and then married someone else. But for me he is the first and forever love. Even now he already has a cute daughter and beautiful wife, my loves never end. I told other Super Junior member last night that I meet Donghae and they really shocked but after a few moments they just end it with silent again. Back to now, I’m decide to come at the same park that I meet Donghae yesterday for hoping that maybe if my luck beside me then I can meet Donghae again. I’m looking around while hiding behind the tree like detective always do when they want to investigate something. Since 1 hour now, but I still cant see him or at least his daughter. Suddenly, I’m feel someone full my shirt but when I turn, I cant see anyone at my behind. After a few second, it happened again but this time it make me fall on the ground.

“Awwww…. My ….” Complain me while caress my .

“Hahahahaha….. you are so cute, my cute uncle..” laugh Eunhae.

“Eunhae….. why you push me?” asking me.

“Sorry uncle…hahahahaha….” Laugh Eunhae again. Eunhae laugh just like Donghae, so cute.

“Ok fine… Its okay…. Emmmm… you alone?” asking me while look around, hoping that I can see her appa.

“Yeah…”

“What? Is too dangerous… You should not come here alone… Did your appa know that you are here?” asking me again with worry.

“Yeah he know… actually my house near from here… Appa going somewhere, and he ask me to wait for him at here…” explain Eunhae with smile.

“Oooo… but where you omma?”

“She at home, resting….”

“What??? Aishhh…. How come she just resting at home and let you alone here…”

“Don’t know… But cute uncle can play with me right?” asking her with cute puppy eyes.

“Yeah of course… I can’t let you here alone…”

“Thanks cute uncle…. Love you..” say her with happy and kiss my cheeks than pull my hand to play with her at the playground.

“Cute uncle…. I’m hungry…” pouts Eunhae.

“You hungry? Your Omma don’t cook for your breakfast?”

“No…” Pouts her again.

“Omoooo… so what you want?”

“Ice cream… I want vanilla and chocolate ice cream…”

“What? NO… You cant… Its still early…”

“But I want it… I want it…” crying her.

“Huh!!... okay… stay here okay, don’t go anywhere.. I will buy it for you…”

“Thanks cute uncle.. You are the best…” smile her.. Her behavior just like his appa.

After 10 mint I come back to her with ice cream but I see she fight with other kids.

“Eunhae….What happened?” asking me.

“They say I don’t have omma…. And they bully me….” Crying Eunhae.

“Yeah… of course you don’t have.. If you have, where your omma? Show us…” say one of that kids. Aishhh… this kids now days so complicated.

“Fine.. I will show you… This my omma…” say Eunhae while pull my hand.

“This your omma??? But this boy not girl…” say all of them. But I’m too shocked right now. Eunhae say I’m her omma???

“Yeah but he my omma.. the most beautiful boy in this earth.. More beautiful then your omma….” Smirk Eunhae to them.

“But my mum say, the boy have to married a girl to have a kid..” say one of them.

“Yeah.. Maybe your mum forget to tell you about this.. Just go and ask your mum…” say Eunhae then she show her tongue to them. I wonder where she learns this evil behavior. I think maybe one of Kyu gen in her body.

“Eunhae don’t show your tongue like that.. that not a good thing…” warning me.

“Okay I’m sorry… Did omma forgive Eunhae now?” asking her with her famous puppy eyes but wait OMMA??? She call me omma???

“Omma??” ask me

“Yeah… start from today.. Cute uncle become my omma..okay?”

“Emmmmm…. Hrmmm…”

“aishhh….. Just agree don’t think too much…Eunhae so tired to waiting the answer…” pouts her.

“Okay…” agree me with blushed.

“Yayyyyy…..thanks omma…” saying her and hug me. I don’t know why I’m feel so happy with her. Maybe her attitude remind me towards his appa.

“Omma... “

“Yes”

“Omma love appa right?” ask Eunhae.

“BO!!!!....”