Chapter 4

Survivors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung squinted his eyes to adjust to the light after he was blindfolded for a while. Two men were dragging him into a big military tent. He couldn’t have a good vision of the camp but it was surely huge and this tent wasn’t the only one here.

It was full of packages and stocked food and medicines. Behind the main table sat a tall and well-built guy. His hair was short and his ears were huge too. Chaeyoung stood in front of him but the guy was busy with his puzzle on the table.

“Sir?” the guy accompanying Chaeyoung said.

“Oh! Oh~” he panicked and covered the unfinished puzzle with a cloth.

“This is the guy that killed Jongin”

Chaeyoung rolled his eyes and looked fiercely into the guy’s eyes “yes this is me”

“Leave us alone”

The tall guy stood in front of Chaeyoung “I am the dean Ok Taecyeon, the responsible in this camp” he sighed “Jongin was my assistant, and losing him was painful to me. He was a friend too”

“You should have chosen a better one” he chuckled “where is Sana? I want to make sure she is fine before you do whatever to me”

“Sana will be safe she was one of us after all”

On the other hand, Sana was walking back and forth in the girls’ tent she couldn’t calm as she was afraid, they might hurt Chaeyoung “I want to talk to Taecyeon” she told the guard but he refused to let her out. She sat at one of the beds and prayed that he will be back to her safe and sound.

 

Taecyeon’s tent

The two were still facing each other and Chaeyoung was staring right into his eyes “you have no fears” Taecyeon commented.

“I’ve killed more than 900 freaks. Do you think I fear anything? I survived alone in a city too”

“Why did you kill my man?”

“Because he has hurt my woman” Chaeyoung replied in no time.

“How?” Taecyeon asked.

“It looks like you are oblivious”

“About?”

Chaeyoung sighed “that used to the women i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter