Part 2 (Ending)

Letter For You, Minari.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The news already spread all over the school that Mina and Chaeyoung had officially become a couple 2 months ago. Well, Mina is just an ordinary student but Chaeyoung is well known since she is in their school archery team. It also has been 2 months since the last time Mina received another letter.

 

Sometimes, Mina wonders if it is true that Chaeyoung is the one who keeps sending all the letters because all of the coincidence match perfectly but then Mina remembered a  long discussion that she had with all of her friends just now and it turns out that it's not Chaeyoung.

 

Flashback

 

"Chaeyoung's handwriting is totally different from this one and just to remind you that she at math so yeah I'm very confident it's not Chaeyoung even without her confirmation" Dahyun said it after looking at the letter.

 

"Yah Kim Dahyun! Why you have to tell everyone about the hatred math had towards me!!!" Chaeyoung whined at Dahyun's statement.

 

Flashback end  

 

Final exam is just around the corner and Mina decided to go to the library for a study. As soon as she stepped into the library, the staff at the counter stopped her.

 

"Hi Mina, sorry to interrupt you like this but there's a student who asked me to give you this. This one has been with me like a week ago and this one since two days ago" Mina looked at the two green mint envelopes that she didn't receive for 2 months and it's finally back again.

 

"Thank you Ms. Lee. Did you know who gave me this?" Mina takes the envelope and asks the staff.

 

"I'm sorry but I promised her not to tell you anything" the staff smile apologetically at Mina

 

"It's okay Ms. Lee. Thank you again" Mina smiled back and made her way to her usual spot. As soon as she sits, she opens the first envelope to read the letter first. Letter number 8.

 

Hi Mina. I know it has been a while since the last time I sent you another letter. I stop doing it for a purpose. I don't want to ruin your relationship but I can't stop myself from loving you. Chaeyoung is a great and wonderful person. She's lucky to have you and here is an unlucky me, who is a coward because I'm not brave enough to show myself in front of you. Good luck for the final exam, Minari. :)

 

Mina let out a sigh after reading the first letter. Now she knew the reason why she didn't get the letter for the past 2 months. Mina is really convinced right now that Chaeyoung is not behind this. Then, Mina took the second envelope and read the letter. Letter number 9.

 

I had a dream about you last night. All I can say is, it was a beautiful dream of us. I can feel your warmth on me. It felt so real and your smile is so beautiful. I did realize that it was just a dream but I can't stop myself from smiling like an idiot. It has been for a while since I felt like this. You could think that it's ridiculous to be happy over a dream but knowing that we will never have a chance together makes me feel that this is more than enough, Minari.

 

 At this moment she just hope that this person will show herself soon because somehow Mina feels like there's a great torture in her heart.

 

 

It's their last day at school. Last day of Mina with her high school friends. If luck is on their side, they will go to the same university. Last day in high school also means the last day for the final exam.

 

"It feels great that the exam is finally over!" Momo shouts out loud while six of them are walking at the school hall.

 

"But after this it will be hard for us to meet each other right?" Jihyo said with a sad voice.

 

"Don't worry Jihyo, we still can hang out together and if we are lucky we will go to the same university" Mina shifts her gaze to face her best friend.

 

"Yeah and even right now we are going to have some fun right?" Sana raised her eyebrows a few times while looking at her sad best friend. They are planning to go eat together and maybe go to the arcade.

 

"But we can't tag along. Our archery coach wants to treat us to a meal along with the others" Chaeyoung said while looking at her girlfriend.

 

"Eh?? You didn't tell me before" Mina looked at Chaeyoung in confusion.

 

"You are right Chaeyoung-ah. I almost forgot about it. Sorry baby, I can't go with you today. I will call you later, okay?" Dahyun says it while holding her girlfriend's hand.

 

"Okay..." short

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter