Still, it's you

Runaway Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun got back to Heechul's place and the older let him use the kitchen to cook for the three of them.


"Did you know that Yesung was drugged?" Heechul asked when he went to the kitchen while Kyuhyun cooks.


Kyuhyun stopped what he's doing for a while, "Leeteuk didn't mention that to me...."


"Do you think it's possible that it had a side effect on Yesung's body?"


Kyuhyun slumped against the kitchen counter, closing his eyes for a bit, "and I thought this thing can't get any worse.."


"I know a doctor that can check Yesung but, we still have to ask him, of course."


"Should I ask him?" Kyuhyun asked Heechul.


"I'll do it." Heechul volunteered. "Yesung cares a lot about your opinion on him, I think he'll be more embarrassed if you're the one who asks. He's still ashamed of himself. He thinks he cheated on you, just because his body reacted to Siwon."


"He shouldn't be. I want him to know and understand that."


Heechul gave him a small smile, "You should work on that. Yesung needs you."
.
.
.
.

Heechul talked to Yesung after dinner and he was able to convince the younger. Maybe because he used Kyuhyun as an excuse. It's not like he lied, Kyuhyun really agrees and is worried about Yesung so Heechul used that to force Yesung into agreeing. Heechul had to resort to that because he knows that Yesung will probably hesitate, especially since he doesn't like hospitals anymore. Those places can still be emotionally disturbing for Yesung and honestly, it was also a bit traumatizing for Heechul. Those white tiles, white walls, the unmoving body, the cries....


The doorbell rang and they welcomed the doctor that agreed to check on Yesung in the house. They could go to the clinic instead, but they are more comfortable in the house in case there's something that might give Yesung a negative reaction.


"Thank you for coming, Dr. Shin Donghee." Heechul extended his hand to shake Dr. Shin's hand. Dr. Shin is a beta who specializes on omegas. He was recommended by Heechul's friend who is married to an omega and they have Dr. Shin as their physician.


The two stayed behind while Dr. Shin and Yesung go into Heechul's study room. They wanted to go but Yesung insisted to do it alone. He didn't want any of them to hear what he has to answer in case the doctor asks something sensitive. Just the thought of Kyuhyun and Heechul knowing what happened gives Yesung anxiety. He didn't want to add anything anymore.


Heechul paced around nervously while Kyuhyun sat on the chair, trying to calm himself. It felt like one of the longest times in their lives as they wait for the two to walk out of the room. Kyuhyun started tapping his foot impatiently while Heechul tried to eavesdrop  but failed. A few more excruciating minutes and the two finally went out of the room. Yesung escorted the doctor out before going back to the living room where Kyuhyun and Heechul is, sitting on the couch.


Yesung remained standing silently not knowing how to start so, Heechul finally decided to ask.


"What did the doctor tell you?" 


Yesung looked at the two males, visibly nervous. He opened his mouth a bit then closed it immediately, as if not sure what to say or where to start. Seeing Yesung's distress, Kyuhyun stood beside Yesung and held him by the waist. Kyuhyun pulled him closer and softly whispered as lightly kissed Yesung's head, "We're here." Yesung looked at Heechul who gave him a reassuring nod and he began to speak.


"Dr. Shin said that it's possible that...my body reacts that way because of those drugs. That because he would do...that..to me during those drug induced heats.." Yesung took a deep breath before deciding to continue, "my body remembers that and would act that way with him. He said that his scent is most likely the trigger and...."


Dr. Shin has told Yesung that since his body has been forced into heat and for plenty of times by Siwon, Yesung's body have gotten used to it and remembers it as such. The scent is most probably the trigger because Yesung's body began to relate Siwon's scent with that event. His body remembers that when he smells Siwon's scent, he will go into heat and submit.


"And??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter