Why he left

Runaway Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yesung, I need you to get these documents signed by Cho Kyuhyun. Can you please go there right now?" 


"Can someone else do it, Heechul hyung?" Yesung asked trying to act cute.


"Just because you're cute doesn't mean you can get away with everything you don't want to do. Go, now." Heechul said, handing the documents to him.


"But..." Yesung pouted.


"I noticed that you have an avoidance towards them. Is there something you want to tell me?" 


"No. I'm going now, sir." Yesung quickly plastered a smile on his face and got the documents.


Yesung really didn't want to see Kyuhyun as much as possible so he just asked the receptionist to give the documents. He was about to exit when he bumped into someone.


"Sor...ry" Yesung apologized but when he looked up to see the other person, he immediately paled. He walked away as fast as he could. He went to the car and felt his stomach churn, barely stopping himself from vomiting.


-------


Leeteuk was doing his work when someone entered his office. The other person quickly locked the door, visibly annoyed.


"What is Kim Yesung doing in our building? I saw him earlier in the lobby. Did you know this? Does Kyuhyun knows about this?"


"Yes. He works at Kim's interior design firm. We had a meeting with Kim Heechul and he's his assistant." Leeteuk answered meekly.


"You didn't even bother to tell me?" The other person asked, irritated. "Is Kyuhyun in his office?"


Leeteuk nodded gently and the visitor went away.


----------


The door opened and Kyuhyun beamed at the newcomer.


"Didn't know you'll be back this early." Kyuhyun greeted.


"I didn't either. But father called to discuss some important stuff that I had to fly back immediately. How are you?"


"There's too much work. I just want to play games." Kyuhyun complained.


The newcomer chuckled and ruffled Kyuhyun's hair, "Have you eaten lunch?"


"Of course, I did. That's my most favorite time of the day. I won't miss that."


"That's good. Let's get dinner together?"


"You just got back and you're already being so clingy, Siwon hyung."


Choi Siwon is an alpha, just like Kyuhyun. The two of them became brothers when Siwon's dad got married to Kyuhyun's mom. They're not related by blood but the two are very close to each other. Although, Siwon could be an overly affectionate and overly protective brother at times if you ask Kyuhyun.


"You know you're my favorite dongsaeng." Siwon told him with a grin.


Kyuhyun rolled his eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter