Feelings

Psycho but it's okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning;
Minho was still sleeping. Y/n sat next to the bed looking at Minho sadly, "what made you like this? Why are you killing people?" Y/n mumbled to herself silently, trying not to wake him up. He looked really peaceful, sleeping like this. She wished he would be the same even when he's awake. She started to his hair while smiling. But he started moving in his sleep. so, she quickly retracted her hands. "mom... please don't lock me....please," he said in his sleep and started crying.Y/n figured he was having a nightmare. She wiped his tears away with her thumb and slowly woke him up, "Minho....wake up" he was sobbing even after he woke up.

 Y/n went closer to him and pulled him in a hug. They both remained like that for a while until they heard a doorbell. "You sit here, I'll check who it is," she said and went to the door only to Chan standing there. "What are you doing here?" She asked her brother as he visited so randomly. "The other detectives say that you've to be interrogated for some clues" he explained. "Okay, just wait a minute. I will be back in a few minutes" "okay, I will be in my car" he said. She went to her room and told Minho that she has to be investigated. Minho nodded his head and in a few minutes, she was in Chan's car riding to the detective office. 

She was in the interrogation room now. Both Felix and Chan came into the room with some files. "Y/n we want you to tell everything that happened that day," Felix asked her, "I told you that I got knocked out and I can't remember anything," she told them with a nervously. she didn't want minho to get caught. She wanted to give him a chance. "Are you depressed by any chance?" They kept asking questions "Might be, why?" "His target is killing women who are depressed. All these four people, who he murdered were depressed.


 But we don't know how he found out they were depressed just by looking at them" Felix sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair, "do you remember doing anything that would show signs of you being depressed like crying in public?" Chan asked. He looked desperate. "I don't cry in public places, and I Don't remember showing any signs of being depressed. I just listen to my playlist"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter