Family

Psycho but it's okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hospital discharged her that night, saying she was alright. Chan took her to her home. "Y/n, move in with us. It might be dangerous to live alone" Chan told her, but y/n was hesitant about meeting her dad, who didn't even attend her mom's funeral. "I will think about it," she said. "Hmm fine... I will come to check up on you tomorrow, bye" with that Chan drove away to his home. She went inside her home and locked the door. She shivered after what had happened today and felt her heartache, knowing that Minho is one of the most wanted serial killers. Well, no one can tell, he was just a boy working in the convenience store. Suddenly she heard a rustling sound in the kitchen.She went to check the place to find it completely empty and sighed in relief and went back to her room, locking the door. When she was about to fall asleep, she felt someone touching her leg. She screamed and backed away when she saw someone at the corner of the bed. "M-Minho??" She asked and kept backing away as he came closer to her. Minho pulled her in a hug," please don't run away from me" he said and cried in her shoulder.She was confused right now, this morning he was trying to kill her. But, now he's crying like a baby in her shoulders. Her heart melted at the sight even when she knew he nearly killed her today. "I figured that you didn't turn me in to the police even when you knew I was the killer. Is there any reason behind it?" He asked with some sort of hope filling his eyes. "I don't know...." You said and lowered your eyes.

"Y/n....I-I promise I won't hurt you. Please be with me" he asked her holding her hands and, he realized that she was kind of uncomfortable with the situation. "Don't worry... you can take your time. Good night. I will take the couch" he said and went to the living room while she was wondering why he was sleeping in her home. The next day she woke up to the smell of freshly made bacon and omelette. Minho smiled at her as she came to the living room. "Let's eat," he said and pulled her towards the small dining table. She ate in silence not knowing what to talk about. "Thank you," she said as she finished her breakfast and went to do the dishes, "No. You are sitting here. I will do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter