I couldn't protect him

2 red velvet cake, Please!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You said you’ll change our world but what the is this? I said what the is this? You even made it worse. You did not just do robbery but you also smashed grandma’s pride, the pride which she made with her sweat. You were always like this. Immature, irresponsible always in hurry. Don't you dare to think that I’ll wait for you by standing near the door like I did before! We are now unknown to each other.” Kyungsoo said with his scarlet teary face.

Kai didn’t say any word. He knew that he is on fault no he is on many faults... He was his bestfriend? No soulmate? Life? They went to same school and college. All of those years He took care of Kyungsoo. He wanted to protect his little Soo for the rest of his life...Rest of my life? I could not even protect him for a quarter of my life. Kai turned his guilty face away from his Soo and ran away from the house.

Kyungsoo looked completely stuck in trance and stood there for a long time. He glared sharply at his wide broad shoulders while Kai was exiting the house.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note:

How will Kai deal with the circumstances life brought to him? Will Soo forvigve Kai?

Leave comments :D ♡ ~•Never give up•~ ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter