Ending

Only Love, Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only Love, Only You

 

Laid in bed with all the thick blankets enveloping him, Seunghyun still felt cold. His husband was in the other side of the bed and facing away from him. The awake man looked at the small child sleeping soundly without having a care about the world, the child that was sired by Jiyong, his husband. Seunghyun’s pregnancy was not planned by both party. They both were close friends, having been in the same circle of friends. Jiyong was dating one of their best friends at that time before a mistake ruined that relationship. No, not a mistake. Seunghyun couldn’t bear to think the child he carried for 9 months to be a mistake. Kwon Joon Woo was his miracle and he woudn’t take anything other than that.

 

Seunghyun let out a sigh before he willed sleep to come to him. It seemed that he had a lot of thoughts plunging his mind. It’s been 3 years of his marriage with his husband. There’s no love between them, Jiyong changed after he married Seunghyun to take responsibility. Gone were their friendship from the tender age of 7 and 9 years old where they met at the same school club. They both were 26 and 28 of age now respectively. Seunghyun started to realise that he fell in love with the older when he finished his high school and wanting to join his friend at Seoul University. Jiyong welcomed him happily and even pulled him into his group of friends. He was scared of his feeling, opting to stay silent instead of burdening Jiyong with his love.

 

He gained hope when the elder confessed that he might be biual and the hope was crushed when Jiyong admitted to catch feeling for someone in their group, Seunghyun comforted and encouraged Jiyong to confess while his heart was bleeding that night. He quietly watched Jiyong determinedly courted Jung HyunSeung for 2 years. When they happily announced that they were in official relationship when the whole group of friends hanging out in a nightclub, Seunghyun throat hurt and he blinked too many times to avoid tears from falling. He managed a smile to the happy couple in front of him. His heart was experiencing stabbing pain and he nursed his alcohol to avoid looking at the partners grinding against each other on the dance floor. Seunghyun stayed brokenhearted and pining over the taken man, he tried to move on but the constant presence of Jiyong in his life, as Seunghyun worked in Jiyong’s family company when he graduated from university wouldn’t allow the younger man to forget about his feeling for his best friend.

 

It was 2 and half a year later when everything went down the drain. Jiyong needed to take over his father’s place temporarily when the well-known Kwon Company’s President hospitalized for . It was such a hectic moment as Jiyong couldn’t be seen dating someone from the Jung family as the head leader of the Jung company was involved with charges against embezzlement. The news about Jung company shocked the business world and whoever associated with the fallen company would receive backlash and a drop in stock. Jiyong’s family decided for him to stop meeting his boyfriend to avoid Kwon Company from receiving anymore problem to their already hectic situation.

 

It then started for Jiyong to manage everything for the company with help from Seunghyun. Jiyong’s family was thankful for Seunghyun’s hard work and dedication to restore the company to how it was before by making networking with all over the companies. At the same time, Jiyong’s temporary separation from his ex-boyfriend rendered him to be sad and Seunghyun stayed at the elder’s side to support him. When the company became stable, his father recovered from his mild after attending extensive treatment. He decided to split his work with Jiyong to avoid burdening his health further and the son’s hope to recover his relationship with his past lover broke.

 

That night, Jiyong drank himself to oblivion in his own house while Seunghyun sat there watching the heartbreaking site. The younger was sorrowful as he didn’t know why Jiyong never looked at him the same way he looked at HyunSeung. Was Seunghyun not worth his love? Why couldn’t the elder consider him to be his love interest? Why couldn’t he looked at Seunghyun direction and love him in return? At that, they both drank to senselessness. Seunghyun couldn’t remember what happened that night, but when he woke up, he saw Jiyong looking at him with a terrified look. He realized he was fully under the blanket and laying in Jiyong’s bed. They both knew they ed up before Seunghyun gathered his stuff and ran away from Jiyong’s penthouse. They never spoke of it again and resumed to be close friends.

 

When Seunghyun found out he was pregnant for 3 months with a child, he was scared lessly. Not knowing what to do, he became depressed and everyone noticed of his changed in behavior. After being coated by his mother and both Jiyong’s sister and mother when his mother tried to ask for their help regarding his son, he opened up that he was pregnant with Jiyong’s child since he never slept with anyone before. Not realizing that his words would trapped Jiyong in a loveless marriage with him, both family were excited and tried to push for Jiyong and Seunghyun’s wedding as they wanted for the child to be born. Helplessly, Jiyong agreed to take responsibility for the unborn child and also since he couldn’t get back with HyunSeung for a long time. Seunghyun’s heart soared since he would be getting married to the love of his life.

 

Seunghyun tried so hard to gain Jiyong’s affection after the marriage but his husband suddenly became cold, gone all the friendship closeness they had from before. Jiyong never looked at Seunghyun in the eyes, avoided touching the younger when it was not necessary, didn’t hold any conversation except about works and family. Seunghyun felt like a stranger inside the house he shared with Jiyong. When the baby was born, Seunghyun saw the first real smile from his husband. Jiyong fell in love with their child instantly and he had a bittersweet feeling about the moment. He wanted his husband to look at him with love too but he was satisfied if Jiyong was willing to accept their son and love the newborn. Again, with the new addition to their small family, Seunghyun again tried to make Jiyong be friendly with him but the elder was focused on their son without sparing Seunghyun any of his love and affection.

 

Seunghyun tried and tried so many times without giving up. All he wanted was a sliver of affection from his husband but he never even got anything near that. Their son was taken to sleep in the same big bed as his parents and that made Seunghyun’s night more bearable when he had his miracle beside him. When their son started to walk and talked, Seunghyun realized how time passed. They were married for more than 3 years. He had an unrequited love for Jiyong for 8 years without any hope for their future. That’s when Seunghyun started to google about divorce and how did a separated couple with a child had their kid’s living arrangement. It was made easy when Jiyong’s father fully recovered and took over fully and Jiyong needed to undergo more training to be the real president in the future. Jung’s company started to build up again so there was no reason for Jiyong to be separated from his loved one.

 

His husband’s face broke into a big smile when he was told the news that he no longer needed to assist the president position for a long time. That further solidified Seunghyun’s decision to annul their marriage. After drafting his divorce letter without anyone knowing, he decided to spend one last time with Jiyong and his son as a family. His beautiful son never had a family moment, it was always either Seunghyun or Jiyong taking care of him. When Jiyong taught their child on the alphabet, he held Joon Woo in his laps while Seunghyun was left staring at the moment like a total stranger. It was always like this, Jiyong spending and loving his son while Seunghyun was never included. His son never knew how having a real family felt like and Seunghyun wanted his son to have that memory before he selfishly separated their family forever.

 

After he prepared all the things for the separation, he finally accepted that he wouldn’t be love in return by his husband. His heart toughens for the impending divorce, not wanting any factors to make him second-guessing his decision. When his husband got home after work, he asked to have a talk. He could see Jiyong was hesitating before sitting down in front of Seunghyun. “Let’s spend time as a family tomorrow.” Seunghyun sternly said without leaving any room for argument. Jiyong’s face went from shocked before he nodded and smiled softly at the younger. “Okay. Where do you have in mind?” Jiyong asked him and Seunghyun confidently answered Lotte World. His husband agreed easily.

 

The next day, Seunghyun woke up early and prepared breakfast for his husband and son. He waited for them to wake up and when the sight of Jiyong and Joon Woo’s hair rumpled from sleep, his heart felt like bursting. His husband carried their child to the dining table before they took breakfast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter