Sleeping on the sofa

Dude, Where's my cat?

 

Hongki  had just ran out the door after he received a call from work, so now, I was alone in the apartment with Sunny. Thinking about it, there hadn’t been a time when she and I were alone…without Hongki. But I didn’t know quite why I was thinking about it.

I decided that it was a stupid thing to think about, so I got up to get a glass of water from the kitchen.

It was a mess! There were dishes everywhere and nothing was put away that were clean, what little there was of it. That Hongki…he’s always leaving things unfinished; like his puzzle that he started last week…never got around to finishing it.

I smiled at the thought of my dongsaeng. His clumsiness was a reflection of his character, and a good one at that.

I decided to check on Sunny. I suppose that I would be sleeping on the couch tonight. After all I couldn’t let her sleep on the couch; she was a girl and it was just wrong. I hated it in dramas when the boy would tell the girl to go and sleep on the couch, or he’d put himself first, not thinking about her feelings.

Well, it was different in this situation, of course, she didn’t like me…plus, I think I’ve only seen one off that type of drama.

I opened the door slightly and peeked in. She was sound asleep, on my side of the bed, with the covers strewn all over the bed.

I smiled. She was sprawled out across most of the bed. Seeing her asleep made me feel rather tired. I yawned, and picked up the blackest from the floor that had fallen off the bed. Sunny must’ve pushed them off.

I fixed the sheets on top of her before I left, shutting the door as quietly as I could. I turned around and was met squarely with the white sofa. It was just there. Mocking me.

Great, that was gonna give me a bad back. I sighed and laid down the blankets, and laying down on it I realised how uncomfortable it was.

I will have to look into getting a bed for Sunny tomorrow. The only problem was, where was I going to put it?

^~^ sorry it took a little while to get this up! >.< i had too much to do that i couldn't actually finish it. I knew what i wanted to do, but i couldn't get onto my computer to do it! But here it is! i hope you like it! <3