She's the cat?

Dude, Where's my cat?

 

So my cat was missing and there was a girl sat in my room. I had no idea who she was, where she came from or how she’d gotten into my apartment. My head was very jumbled up.

“So, where did you come from again?” I asked her as she pulled the hair tie out of her bun, letting her hair fall gently to her shoulders. It was a strawberry blonde colour. But my Sunny’s fur had been a dark brown. I’d let her borrow some of my tracksuit bottoms and a white shirt that was a little over sized for her small frame.

“I came from Sunny-Dale,” she said, as she smiled at me. “Don’t you remember? You named me after that…”

“You’ve got to believe her, Hyung,” Hongki said from beside me. He must’ve been just as confused as I was, yet he still was easily swayed into believing such utterly impossible stories. The young man may never learn that you needed to think things through.

“But it’s impossible!” I said shaking my head.

“Nothing is impossible, Cho Kyuhyun,” said Sunny from the bed. “Some things are just more unorthodox than others…”

“See?” questioned Hongki, trying to persuade me again. I rolled my eyes.

“Well, where ever you came from, we’ve got to get you some accommodation; you can’t stay in a flat with two men…it’s not proper,” I said, denying any belief I had in this strange situation.

At the sound of that Sunny’s smile dropped and her eyes widened.

“Aww, c’mon Kyu, don’t be a face! Let her stay here! Please!” Pleaded Hongki, seemingly haven taken a liking to my “kitten”.

“Why can’t I stay?” she whispered, eyes watering. She looked like the little kitten again. Her eyes were almost too difficult to look at. “I understand if you want to send me away…if you don’t want me anymore…”

I then realised what I’d said to her. Having been abandoned before and left in some bushes she must be very sensitive to being gotten rid of.

“No! That’s not what I meant! You can stay here,” I sighed. “Sorry! I really shouldn’t have said that!”

Hongki smiled next to me and so did Sunny. Seeing her happy…sort of made me happy.

“Hongki, can you order some pizza?” I asked ruffling his hair. He smiled up at me and skipped out the room.

“Sorry…about what I said before…” I sat down next to her on the bed.

“It’s okay, Kyuhyun; I’m glad you don’t want to get rid of me, though,” she laughed a little and it made me smile. She was cute, once I’d gotten over the sudden shock of her being a cat of course.

“You can rest here for a while until the pizza arrives; I need to make a call, okay?” I said as I stood up and smiled down at her.

“Arraso, I’ll stay here,” she seemed content saying that.

I left the room and entered the lounge area and sat down on the sofa. Hongki had just put the phone down. He was sitting at the breakfast bar area in front of the kitchen.

“I didn’t know which one to get, so I just got two mozzarella pizzas, is that okay?” he asked as he sat on the white sofa next to me.

“That’s fine, little Dongsaeng,” I said smiling at him.

I dug my phone out of my pocket and dialled a number. If Sunny was going to stay here as a girl, she’d need clothes, and I was not prepared to go into town and bye a bra for her. I’d leave that to the expert.

“Baby brother! What did you need?” 

^~^

Yeah! next chapter! and along with it a new poster and background! I got board so i just decided to make one! 

*P.S if you need a poster visit my shop! (here's the link)

Monkay's Graphic Design Shop > | Open | <