Home's Calling

Dude, Where's my cat?

 

*Sunny’s POV*

I was sitting in the room Kyuhyun had made me.  Kyuhyun had just shouted at me, saying that I didn’t know what he was going through.

Of course I did. I’d twisted the truth a little to make the story seem normal, but I’d been in an accident that had caused me to nearly lose my sight. The flying shrapnel of the accident had gone into my eyes and the Sharman didn’t know whether I’d be able to see again.

It was a miracle that I was even alive, and an even bigger one that I did get my sight back.

I couldn’t blame him for being angry; he was going through a tough time, but I still wish he hadn’t been so hard on me. It still hurt.

I reached for my blue stone which I’d been keeping under my pillow, but found that it was gone. There was a moment of blind panic, when I realised I’d put it in the drawer next to Kyuhyun’s bed.

And then I remembered he’d brought it up, which meant that he’d found it in his drawer. I can’t believe he’d found it.

I wanted it to be a secret; it was meant to stay a secret. If my father knew that I’d let a human see it, he might as well lock me up for the rest of my life.

Now that I think about it…I miss my father. I miss his hour long lectures, and his strict rules that I never followed. I missed my mother’s kind heart, and warm hugs.

I missed them, but I didn’t have very long left on Earth. I had to go back soon, yet I didn’t know how’d I’d bring myself to tell Kyuhyun…or Hongki.

It would break their hearts. I was a gift to Kyuhyun, but I had to be returned.

I decided to go back to the hospital to talk to Kyuhyun again but Hongki opened the door with his cute smile.

“Sunny!” he said, leaving the door open. “you got back from the hospital! How was Kyuhyun?” he sat down on the bed beside me.

“Hi Hongki,” I really didn’t want to talk to him right now. “Yeah, I just got back, Kyuhyun’s fine. He’s a little worked up, but he’s okay,”

“Sunny…have you been crying?” he asked worriedly.

“Oh, when I mentioned worked up, he got a bit angry, and may have shouted,” I laughed while whipping my cheek.

“It’s fine, Hongki, I understand why he’s mad,” I didn’t want Hongki to be worrying about me, especially when i was leaving soon.

“If you want to talk…I’m here,” he said rubbing circles on my back

His kind words were going to make it even harder to leave.

**

I was back at the hospital. The wind was a little strong, and it was cold, but the warmth from the hospital reception drew me in.

The lift dinged, and two ladies in dinner jackets walked past me. They looked like they had just come from visiting a very rich relative. They probably had.

I got in the lift, and pressed the number 4, and the doors closed. The ride up was quick, and I didn’t get to read the adverts on the wall in time before the door opened again with a ding.

I walked down the corridor, to Kyuhyun’s room. I could see through the little window that YoungWoon was in there with him.

He was sitting on Kyuhyun’s bed with Kyuhyun curled up in a ball next to him, sobbing. His body was jittering as he cried.

I felt so bad, yet I should be the one more in pain. I could’ve go in. It would be too awkward. I’d have to wait until YoungWoon had left.

I waited so long that I almost fell asleep.

^~^ 

yay, so i've got the new chapter up! i hope you guys like it! it's taken me a while to finish becuase i've only started college a few weeks ago, so hectic >_< ahaha