Not admitting

Dude, Where's my cat?

 

“It’s hard thing for a man to admit,” he said. “To know when he’s in love,”

I barely eve n heard him over the sound of my crying. I looked up at him in confusion.

“What do you mean, hyung?” I asked rubbing my swollen eyes.

“The way you look at Sunny,”

I had no idea what he was talking about; Sunny was my cat, I couldn’t love her! Didn’t.

“But I yelled at her! She must hate me,” I was not going to believe, that if I were in love with Sunny, that she would even like me a tiny bit back. Because after that episode, I would believe anything else.

I didn’t even know where she’d come from, and I didn’t understand a thing that went through her head, so how could I love her?

“She’ll come back; don’t worry about her for the moment. Just worry about getting better, okay?”

Before I could even say another word to him, he was out the door, and I was left alone with my thoughts.

I hated being alone. It gave my mind too much time to stew in its own crazy and not-thought-out scenarios, and those never ended well; especially when your brain makes the simplest thing utterly dangerous, and has someone at least getting hurt in some way, if not worse.

If having shouted at Sunny hadn’t been any worse, I probably would’ve been still curious about the blue stone. But my mind was focused on what YoungWoon Hyung had said.

I had to get better. Because getting better meant walking. And walking meant I could go and see Sunny.

If she hadn’t left for wherever she lived already, that is.

My day was not going well, and to top it off I had physiotherapy come in at 2 and they had me balancing myself between two poles, lowering my weight slightly onto my feet.

The whole day made me feel very queasy. I’d sat in the same room with Jungsu, gotten angry at Sunny making her walk out of the room, and probably out of my life, and I’d just about had it with trying to do something that would end in tears and pain for me.

I just wanted to sleep and forget.

But I was stuck doing the physiotherapy for another hour.

When I did get to sleep, I couldn’t. I was still thinking about Sunny. 

^*^

i've been concentrating on my book so much that i'd forgot i was even writing this~ xD but this one's pretty short, so i've got another chapte lined up, it's also gonna be pretty surprising!! :D