7 Chapter

Just YOU & I

 

 

After the conversation with her mother, Dahyun went to see Sana and say sorry and tell all things. Clumsily taking on her red scarf and dark blue coat, she run to take a taxi. It was 11 pm and it was snowing. As she went to her dorm she still was nervous standing in front of the door. As she knocked Momo welcomed her. 

 

"Hello, Dahyun. No long to see you." Momo said remaining silent after that.

"Hello... I need to talk with Sana..." as Dahyun wanted to say more Momo interrupted knowing the conflict between them. 

"She is in her room. Come in. She was gloomy the whole week as you two argued. I don't know but she said she will go to sleep let's check it out " Momo let Dahyun come inside silently as they were standing in front of Sana's door, Momo knocked.

"Hey Sana, there is a person who wanted to see you. Are you sleeping perhaps?" there was silence for 30 seconds as both of them heard Sana's voice from the room.

"I don't want to see anyone. Get lost" Sana said half shouting.

"Are you sure?" as Momo wanted to mock at her friend, calm and deep voice called Sana "Sana-yah it's me. Sorry for bothering you but I need to talk to you" as Dahyun waited for Sana. There were some noises probably Sana stand and wanted to check her face or other staff. 

 

 

The door opened and there was Sana with a little puffy eyes that can be seen that she cried for some time. As she saw Dahyun, she just pulled Dahyun into her room ignoring Momo. As both of them were inside the room, Sana was wearing pajama and remained silent looking at her hands. Both of them waited for who is going to speak up. Sana was upset while Dahyun felt guilty. 

 

 

Dahyun looks at her apologetically at her girlfriend. Dahyun carefully reached Sana's free hand not sure if Sana already was ready to talk. She was scared that she would make Sana more angry. However, Sana has remained silent so Dahyun gently lifts Sana's hand to kiss the back of the hand. Sana instantly melted seeing such a sweet act but remained silent. 

 

 

"Babe..... please look at me," Dahyun said in a small voice so Sana looked at her. 

 

"How could you remained silent for 5 days and still never call or text me Dahyun" - Sana annoyedly stated but she has already happy to see Dahyun.

 

"I wanted to apologize. I am really sorry to say such harsh words to you. I really regret it... It is just my mother is..... She has cancer of the blood. These days she is under chemical treatment in the hospital. After rehearsals, I spend most of the time there with mom. I don't know what will happen. All medical records and references saying other vices that she won't be able to fight since it has already stronger day by day. I just wanted to hide and avoid all these negative things. I thought if I won't tell you, I could forget about it for a while. I am safe and happy when I am with you. I didn't want you to feel bothered and worried and feel pity for me. How it can ironically sound but I am thinking like a little child who is believing magic " Dahyun admitted still looking at her and tears were seen in Dahyun eyes. Dahyun was so close to Sana. She could smell her sweet smell and feel the heat radiating off of her.  

 

"I can leave" Dahyun offered since Sana didn't say anything yet.

"I'm not mad at you Dahyunnie. I won't pity you. I will beside you Dahyun-ah." Sana said and hold Dahyun's hand as well.  

"I love you Sana yah. I really love you. I was stupid and dumb." Dahyun said with a sweet tone and Sana removed the scarf from Dahyun. 

 

"I love you too" 

 

Dahyun has one of her free arm grip firmly on Sana's waist as she pulled Sana. They closed the gap and Dahyun gave a long and deep kiss on her lips. She lifted herself and captured Sana's lips with hers. Sana was supporting her weight against the table and Dahyun pushed against her making Sana sigh out. Sana had a death grip on the back of her neck as if making sure Dahyun wasn't going to stop kissing her. Dahyun wasn't sure who opened their mouth first, she liked to think it was a joint effort. Like they couldn't hold back anymore. Dahyun really wanted to get a taste of Sana and she did. Sana slid her tongue into Dahyun's mouth and Dahyun moaned the second it collided with hers. Her tongue was so hot and inviting and Dahyun. She was completely losing herself in the kiss and she didn't care. It had been a while since she had lost herself in a kiss that good. It was clear that Sana knew what she was doing and Dahyun smirked because she was able to keep up with her. Dahyun broke the kiss for a mere second to change the angle of it and the second she connected her lips with Sana's, she moaned and Dahyun growled. She totally meant to. Sana was so hot and she couldn't believe she was kissing her. Sana her bottom lip into desperately and Dahyun trailed her hands down Sana's sides.

Sana fully wrapped her arms around Dahyun's neck and they were pressed right against each other. Dahyun started to rock her hips into Sana and Sana rocked right back into her. They were leaning against the study table and Dahyun was glad there was a surface behind them because she felt like she was going to collapse any minute. When they pulled away. Both of them smiled like fools.

 

"I am sorry," Dahyun said being red like a tomato.
"Don't be," Sana said remaining her hands around her neck still smiling.
"Soooo. We are fine?" Dahyun asked to be sure.
"Of course we are fine" and gave another peck to Dahyun. 
"Yeah. Momo unnie probably thinking why I am so long here. I should get going."
"Maybe you shouldn't. It's Friday can you stay? You don't have classes tomorrow " Sana hugged Dahyun's body with her legs.
"I don't have my toothbrush," Dahyun said silly reason not to stay.
"Don't say such silly reasons like that." Sana rolled her eyes. Dahyun just chuckled and decided to stay.
"Ok, I will stay. but I will sleep on the sofa" Dahyun joked to piss Sana. 
"Definitely NO. " Sana half-shouted being pissed off and hit Dahyun's arm.
"We cannot be together alone after such a moment" Dahyun reasoned. 

"I can't control myself around you, Sana said immediately and Dahyun's eyes widened. "I don't do this and I won't do this. So I will sleep on the sofa. What naughty thoughts do you have Sana-yah" Dahyun said chuckling.

 

"We can try all things that were in my thoughts." the smirk on Sana's lips appeared and Dahyun just gave a peck. 

 

"Let's sleep. We should keep it for the future" Dahyun joked and Sana blushed madly.

 

 

Likewise, Dahyun slept beside Sana and spend a night with her stealing some kisses from each other.