4 CH

Just YOU & I

 Dahyun rested her head against Sana's forehead. Sana was breathing hard and so was Dahyun. As both of them pulled away.

"I think I should go, I suggest your neighbor will be here soon" Dahyun muttered seeing Sana was resting, closing her eyes and hugging the Dahyun /too afraid to lose the grip since she missed her/. She wanted to keep kissing her. She wanted to keep feeling her up. Dahyun wanted it all as well.

"Can you sleep here?. Why you always have to go anywhere? Let's live together Dahyunnn..."  Sana said with a sad tone and at the same time, it was so childish. 

"I will see you tomorrow. and I need to my mom Sana-yah" Dahyun said with a little smile hiding huge worry from her.  
"Of course you will after all things today,"  Sana said with an obvious tone pulling Dahyun to stand up.

"After 5 pm I will be free tomorrow babe" Dahyun said smoothly while the word that Sana heard it was sort of one of the domestic thing that she will get used to. 

"I will be in the dorm .. babe  Sana said with a little pause / with a huge grin on her face / " Dahyun started making her way towards the door and Sana followed her sluggishly hugging her from the back. When she turned around, Dahyun felt like her heart completely in speed in her chest. Smiling like a fool Dahyun said that she should go but she needed a kiss before she leaves her dorm. However, she couldn't say it, she thought it would be awkward but Sana without any thoughts she gave peck still keeping calm but inside was this scream and happiness that she didn't expect. As Dahyun opened the door she saw Momo.  
"Hello," Momo said seeing Dahyun in real life for the first time and she cannot lie that the girl really has this energy that makes you smile and sort of admire. 
"Hi. Probably you are neighbor of Sana" Dahyun smiled and wanted to leave Sana interrupted "Oh Momoring you came". Obviously, Momo noticed this huge grin in her friend. 

"Yeah, I came. Your friend should have some snacks with us Sana" Momo said without knowing that Dahyun was in hurry to somewhere. She was checking the time endlessly. "My name is Momo. I think you are Dahyun" 

"Yeah, you right. I am Dahyun. Nice to meet you. Actually sorry but I have to go" Dahyun said shaking hands with Momo and left the dorm.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was night when Momo and Sana had night snacks to talk and just relax. After receiving the message from Dahyun that she was at home. A smile appeared on her face and Momo wanted to start the topic about Dahyun. 
"You are strangely happy today Sana. Something happened as my sixth sense saying" Momo uttered with a smile at the same time eating some chips.
"Yeah. We.... sort of things with Dahyun....."  Sana finally admitted and the pauses and smile that was endlessly appearing on her face made Momo happy inside. 
"I have to admit but she is really attractive and cute in real life thou.. " Momo said without knowing that her friend would be angry. 
"Of course she is. Don't look at her Momoring. She is mine already." Sana warned her friend cutely
"Yeah yeah. You are saying like you have already made out with her" Momo said since in first meet who will kiss the person. 
"Actually we did," Sana said smiling
"Oh lord, I think luck in your pocket. Congratulation"  Momo said smiling and congratulated her friend.
The night snacks end with events that happened today in Sana's life. Lying in her bed Sana couldn't stop fantasizing future with Dahyun. She couldn't believe she made out with Dahyun. 

 

 

What was so special about them?  It is feelings that still remain until today. The smile and spark in eyes that always shine seeing each other. The feelings that being secure and happy for Sana.

The feelings of being so special and lovable even being far away from her for 2 years for Dahyun.