The start of something new

Pheonix [ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                              

The Start Of Something New

                                       

No one POV

It was morning,and apparently it was a normal morining on earth and for everyone seeing the ones they love and honor by their side. Normal,right? "REPORT!!!" a very cheery voice can be heard from the observatory,"What happened lisa???Is everything alright did something happen to her,do we have to look for another Phoenix"a calm voice said but with a worried tone,"I bet you is one of her stupiditys and its nothing important" said a kind of cold voice nonchantly "Jennie unnie,Lisa is not that stupid,but then again it can be one of her dumb reasons to get out of the observatory,so Jisoo unnie don't worry to much"

"sigh,Lisa you can stop looking after her."Its been weeks since they finally discovered the next Phoenix,but they haden't send anyone yet so the topic doesn't come in to quickly,at least not until now.The head master finally decided that it was a good time to send ITZY unit to make sure no demons want to take her away to hell.But Blackpink unit still has a job.But once again the headmaster thinks that its still not safe for her to be roaming around like if she wasn't important enough.So the unit has to look after her as if they we're their babysitters at least thats what Jennie thinks of her 'dumb' job. "Yay, finally I can have breakfast" 

"Well....." Jennie said "Well what unnie?" Lisa said visibly confused of her unnies response."Well what was the oh so really important report you had to tell us,Lisa..."Jennie said knowing what was to come "Oh yeah that...I just really had to tell you guys th-"Lisa was cut off by a sarcastic tone "Oh let me guess you just had to tell us this funny story about a cat that could fly,am I right?yeah I think I'm right.""No you are terribly wrong unnie,It was actuall-" "oh wait let me guess again I bet its this one,you just had to had breakfa-"

"Not to be rude Jennie unnie but its really annoying that you keep cutting me off,first I really did wanted to eat breakfast but just as I was about to make an excuse... *exhales* theheadmstercameandtoldmethatHERisprobablygoingtoknowaboutherpowerssoon...Jesus that was pretty long"as Lisa continues to eat her lunch/breakfast the others exchanged looks "Are you sure that is what the headmaster told you??"Rose asked pretty confused (haha get it pretty ha cuz she is beutiful ha alright imma stop now)"mmhm,thats what he told me"Lisa said with honesty on her eyes.

The others were clearly confused of the headmasters actions.It was really rare for him to tell important information to just anyone.If he was giving this type of information he wold tell it the units leader.He must've been very stressed since the new pheonix was born and is about to probably know what the future awaits for her."Well lisa did he tell you anything else that we SHOULD know about,that is very important"Jennie said "Ok know I'm pretty confused...Jennie do you know what the headmaster told Lisa"Jisoo asked

"What no...of course not why would I know that...hehe..." Jennie answered but either Jisoo nor Rosé would believe her "Okok fine yes I do know what the headmaster told Lisa because he told me first about all this....I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys,do you foregive me?" jennie really did feel sorry that she didn't tell her best friends about the new infromation that the headmaster told her.While everybody looked at her with surp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter