Christmas Late Special

Pheonix [ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning:This is most likely to be a small light spoiler.But no names will be mention (to keep the suspense).It will also be only written 

there will be no other thing more than just paragraphs and nothing else. _____ means someones name can you guess?

Have Fun ;)

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

                                                                                                                       

5,6,7,8

"I remember loving music so much that I would practice singing everyday, I could never be stopped. It is one of my most treasured memories of when I was a human, yes you guessed right I'm no human at least not anymore. I loved being who I was but things got difficult after that.I also remember the last time I was a human. I was outside with one of my friends we loved feeling the fresh air, I used to call that friend Backyard boy.I called him that because we liked being outside, we both loved being in adventures so we always hung in my backyard.

He made me nervous a lot I loved him, but I never told him anything because I was scared of being rejected, it's...difficult. I mean who wouldn't be scared, I could never confess to him he used to be so cool and calm about things, but now things have change he is not like that anymore. I mean we are not humans anymore put we don't have to change the way we are.

We still have a heart somewhere insi-" "_____ breakfast is ready you better come down and eat you know how the others are about waiting!!" she shouted. Breakfast was ready but I didn't want to leave my book it was so good and she called in the best part darn it. "I'm coming, I'm coming. I'm here" I said. "Good"

I looked around to see no one was in the table or in the kitchen "What do you mean 'good' no one IS here" "Exactly the others are not coming down so you go get them I'm still cooking. I swear I'll make it up to you" she sai- actually she begged me to go get the others down for breakfast "fine fine but you better keep that a promise" she took out her pinky and said "promise".

Sigh when are the others gonna learn to wake up. I'm too lazy to go to every room I know this will make the other girls in the group mad and annoyed but its better like this.

As I made a megaphone with my magic and just then one of them got out "What do you think you are doing?" "Oh uhm....." "Doing this without me, you sure are EeViL"she said pouting. As I giggled she made a megaphone with her own magic adn a big smirk in her face. "Ready?" I asked her "Since I was born"she replied and with that we both yelled in the megaphone "Everybody wake up is time for breakfast!!!!"

When we finished we ran as fast as we could down the basement and into our hiding spots.Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter