One-Shot.

What shall I do?

Hyunseung stared blankly out the window; his mind was in a total mess right that moment. This feeling… was it real? The loneliness that he had felt all these years had been occupied with something extraordinary. It was LOVE. People convinced him that he had fallen in love and he admitted it.

 

 Her beautiful eyes would always melt his fragile heart. Her smile could lighten his day, even his darkest day. Her feminine voice would always play in his mind like a beautiful melody. Everything about her was wonderful and attractive. Was it because of love? Hyuna…the girl he had fallen in love for two years.

 

However, he became confused as he developed special feeling for his own best friend, Jiyeon. She would always be there for him, comforting him. They were closest friends and people would always mistake them as a couple. They never denied though. However, was it possible for him to fall in love with two girls at the same time?

 

Hyunseung heaved a deep sighed as his head dropped back against the couch. He stared at the ceiling. Love… it was indeed a scary thing. However, the happiness that love could provide would always the greatest thing in this whole universe. How about the sadness that it could provide?

 

Seungho… his best friend told him that he had fallen in love with Jiyeon. That was where the mistake began… Hyunseung told Jiyeon about Seungho’s feeling.

 

“I trusted you!” Seungho yelled at Hyunseung as he shoved his shoulder against the wall. “So this is it?”

 

Hyunseung knew that he was wrong but he was just trying to help them. Sadly, Jiyeon didn’t think that way about Seungho. Perhaps, it was his fault after all.

 

“I’m sorry,” Hyunseung mumbled, looking at the wall behind Seungho. He didn’t dare to look at his gaze, the guilt he felt was hard to resist. He was trying to help. Seungho let go of Hyunseung’s shirt and stormed away.

 

They were still friends afterward; however, it wasn’t like before. Seungho limited his trust on everyone though Jiyeon and Seungho were now closer than before.

 

Hyunseung let out a deep sigh again. Should he confess his love to her before everything ran out of control?

 

“I think I like you.” Hyunseung confessed, scratching the back of his head. He looked at the familiar figure in front of him. She smiled.

 

“I like you too.” Jiyeon replied, playfully hit Hyunseung’s arm.

 

However, Hyunseung realised that Jiyeon wasn’t the one he truly love. He only liked her as his sister all along their friendship and Jiyeon noticed it too. She understood that Hyunseung was just lonely and needed someone to fill the lonely heart, to respond to his love. As a his best friend, she gladly took the role.

 

Jiyeon knew everything about him… Hyunseung even gave permission for her to read his precious diary. Jiyeon knew about his family background, the loneliness he had felt all alone.

 

People told him that should choose the second girl because he won’t fall for someone else if he was truly in love with the first one. However, they were wrong. Hyunseung realised that he had been selfish with himself. He was greedy. He didn’t realise that the loneliness had began to overtake himself… he wanted to be loved like the way he loved them. Thus, he began to drawn into his own dilemma. He began to treat Jiyeon beyond the limit of friendship.

 

As time passed, he snapped back into reality. It was all wrong. Why did he let his loneliness confused his own feeling?

 

Hyunseung rubbed his forehead and inhaled deeply while having his eyes closed. A rush of memories he had with Hyuna ran in his mind like an old movie. He exhaled and a smile pasted on his face. He was going to do it.

 

It was their graduation day… Hyunseung felt a sudden gush of nervousness in his stomach as he spotted Hyuna.

 

“Hyuna, can we talk for a while?” Hyunsaeng approached her, his lip was dried due to the nervousness he felt right that moment.

 

Hyuna nodded and smiled sweetly at him. They walked to the corner where no one else could hear their conversation. He swallowed his saliva and cleared his throat before he began to confess her.

 

“Hyuna, I love you.” He said shyly, rubbing both of his bare hands against each other.

 

---

“How was it?” Jiyeon asked Hyunseung, walking beside him.

 

“She rejected me.”

 

^-^ that’s a true story (: however, it’s not the end yet. As I said, this is my friend’s love story and he is still pursuing that girl although she rejected him. Wish him tons of luck then ^-^

 

Cr: ShikiHyurin

Do click on the link and support him.

 

My others fan fictions -> LINK. Thanks for the subscription and comments (: