Still With You

Still With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hear your faint voice in my head, a distant memory.

it seems like you’re here with me yet the darkness fills this empty room, stepping inside I blend in against the light. My mind clouded with thoughts as I step forward - heading towards your desk. A book on top with a handwriting I immediately recognize, ‘Chaeng, My Sweet Chaeyoung’ my mind called, like a child whose curiosity has bloomed – I open it, sudden emotions flooding unto my system.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

The quiet sounds of the AC, too quiet for me perhaps – there I hear the sound of music playing. Merry Go Round of Life echoing around the walls as I slowly get up from my seat - leaving a blank canvas behind I head towards the door and leave the dark room. A figure dancing so softly and moves like water enters my vision. Never have I seen such a scene that made me feel addicted and drawn so much – too much. Knowing who the figure is, I turn on the lights, right then - Eyes locking, dark brown eyes staring right into mine – heart skipping a beat. ‘Mina’ I managed to call out. “Chaeyoung” you called out my name so softly.

 

‘Why are you practicing so late?’ I asked, my breathing finally being stable after you called my name, “You know how strict they are, I have to perfect my stances and movements.” “Why are you, awake this late?” emphasizing the word ‘you’ I answered ‘Honestly, I just couldn’t sleep and decided to just paint but I couldn’t paint anything, again’ “Might just as well paint anything at this point huh.” letting out a small laugh I said ‘If it would only be that easy Mina’ laughter coming out from our mouths – I ask ‘How are you and Vance doing?’ hoping you wouldn’t react much to his name being called “oh! we’re doing great I supposed” you said shyly a blush creeping up to you cheeks. don’t talk, throat hurts. ‘Oh I see good for you – what has he done for you today’ I managed to ask, ignoring the painful thorns that cages my throat. “He asked me out on a date today, he also gave me flowers too!” you said with your voice filled with an emotion I cannot describe. stop, heart hurts.

Rain falls down as we speak – checking my watch it read 3:29 A.M. ‘Do you want to take a night walk? Just like back then.’ I ask with a voice that hid desperation for you to say yes “of course!” you said in a happy tone. Leaving the big room, we reached for the door and started walking through the hallways until the fresh air hits us. The cold breeze hits our skin – taking off my jacket I hand it over to you not until he came in. “Mina! What are you do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter