Marry WHO?!?!

Signed Love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue indicated your thoughts.
Green indicated Woohyun's thoughs.

 

Yooshin-si hands you a familiar looking magazine. You suddenly remember where you saw it before.

FLASHBACK.
Previous morning.

"Yah! ____-ah! Look at this! ...'Nam Woohyun has been spotted leaving his Infinity club in the early hourse with his new lady. This would make it the 3rd time in the past month'....Didn't this guy have a different girl two months ago?...He's hot. Wait a minute...Nam-nam-nam..isn't that your bosses name? Haelim said. She loved two things; gossip magazines and boys
.

"Eh, yes but I don't think he has a son...or even a son. Aigo..the time! OMG I've got a meeting with the boss today! Bye!" You hurried off.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Ohmygodohmygod. He can't be serious!  This is his son..what...how can he have a son....where's his wife..what is going on.

"If this gets out by tomorrow, both he, the company and in turn you are doomed -.-. Reporters will have a field day with it......Do you know hard it is to become a prosecutor at your age? He smirked.

"Uh..okay..Uh...I..gue-" You looked at his face and frowned. 

The next thing you know, you were signing papers and regreting each of your name T_T

"Thanks, he'll trouble you but fighting! You can do it!" He said.

What am I getting myself into? *whimpers*

                                                                                                     --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dad! Did you cut off my credit cards?! Why am I not able to purchase this daebak jacket! DADDDDDDDY!" Woohyun whined to his father as he walks into his father's office.

"Because I can, what are you going to do about it? Have you seen the reports?" Yoonshin-ssi replied.

"DAADDDDDDDDDDY! WAEEEEEEEEE!"

"I want you to get married. She'll be coming soon."

"Eh...what. Who?

What is this old man saying? Has he gone bonkers?

"I've had just about enough of you. You sign the contract untill you prove to be a man or else your credit cards, you fancy cars and everything you own will be taken away."

Woohyun chucks a fit. His behaviour reminds his dad of how he used to be when he was 8 years old.

 "I DOONNTT WAAAAANNNNTT TOOO! THAAATSS NOTTT FAIIRRRR!"

*knock knock*

Both Woohyun and Yooshin-ssi stop talking and turn towards the door.

I can't believe I'm here. If it weren't for that damn job offer, I wouldn't have! And I owe him heaps for all he's done anyway! God, _____! Why are you so stupid!

You enter and see Woohyun's look of disgust towards you. You glare back at him and examine him up and down and let out a big sigh.
You do a 90degree bow to Yooshin-ssi and then a quick nod to Woohyun. He doesn't bother to do it back and that makes you want to bury you fist in his mouth.

Yooshin-ssi grabs Woohyun by the ear and makes him sign the contract. He winces throughout the whole process, complaining about how he doesn't deserve this.

"I'm going to file this in a safe place while you two get to know each other..." Yooshin-ssi walks towards the door and then stops to give his final words..."Oh..and congratulations to the newly wedded couple!".

*Hiiiiiyaaaah* I wish I could ninja chop him...no..NO! ____! You mustn't. He's your elder. *shakes head and slaps face*

"She just slapped her- Is she retarded?" Woohyun whispered under his breath.

You turn towards him. You death glare him because you know he just muttered something about you. You and Woohyun are now facing each other, arms crossed and ready to fire each other.

                                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thanks for keeping awake! This chapter was fairly boring, I know T_T I just wanted to establish a story! Sorry T_T
ps: If it may seem like I don't like Woohyun, but thats not the case! He's my bias in Infinite! XD

Thanks again! Please let me know your thoughts :3