My friend

My friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         "Don't be afriad, just wanna tell you hi"

           -Goblin by Sulli

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunggyu bit his lip as he nervously looked around the new house. He wasn’t sure what was wrong with the house but he felt that something was not right. 

He glanced from left to right as he took steps towards the closet in his room. He could hear the wooden floor squeak with each step he took.  He felt his breaths become shallower as he got closer to the closet.

Slowly he reached out to the door handle till he finally grabbed it.

“Sunggyu!”

Sunggyu jumped at the sound of his mother’s voice and let the door handle go. His eyes were wide and his heart pounded away as he took deep breaths.

“Ye-Yes mommy?” Sunggyu said as he tried to stop his heart from pacing away.

“It’s time for dinner! Come down!”

Forgetting the closet, Sunggyu ran down the stairs.

Sunggyu laid in bed with his blankets encasing him. He tugged his stuffed dinosaur closer to him as he tried to stop himself from thinking of scary things. His mommy said that monsters weren’t real but Sunggyu wasn’t sure about that.

He could hear the creaking of the floors as he tugged the blankets closer to him. The creaking went on before it suddenly stopped. Scared but curious out of his mind, Sunggyu peeked over the hem of his blanket.

Much to his happiness, nothing was there.

“See, there’s nothing. Mommy was right.” Sunggyu said as he began to relax.

“Right about what?” A voice said.

Sunggyu screamed when he heard the voice. In a panic, he ran to the door.

“Mom! Mom! There’s someone in my room!” He shouted as he ran to his parents room in a haste. 

“Sunggyu? What? What’s wrong?” His mother asked as she rubbed her eyes.

“Mommy there’s someone in my room!” He said as he ran to his mother with tears streaming down his face.

“Honey, I’ll go check it.” His father said. Sunggyu hugged his mother as they waited for his father. 

“There’s nothing there.” His father said gently as he sat on the bed.

“But I heard someone!” Sunggyu said with wide eyes.

“Oh honey, you must’ve been dreaming. There’s nothing in your room.” His mother said with a smile.

“No mommy! I heard someone!” Sunggyu protested.

“Mmm, you probably heard something outside honey. But if you’re so afraid, you can sleep with mommy and daddy.” His mother said. Without hesitating, Sunggyu nods his head in agreement. 

That night Sunggyu drifted off to sleep with thoughts of the voice. 

—-

It was summer and Sunggyu was bored. He had no friends since the move. His father was at work while his mother was getting the house ready. They had no time for him.

Hoping to find something interesting, Sunggyu walked onto the trail that was behind his house. It wasn’t long till Sunggyu realized that it was no fun. All he saw was trees and more trees. There was no sign of life, not even a squirrel.

“Ugh I’m so bored!” Sunggyu said out loud as he kicked a rock.

“You can play with me Hyung.” A voice said. Startled, Sunggyu gasped before spinning around to face the voice. It was a boy. He had pale skin, tiny eyes and some of the ugliest looking clothes that he had ever seen.

“How did you get here?! Did you follow me?!” Sunggyu exclaimed.

“I was j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter