Happening

Dream (ft. OC)

It was EMY’s first week on the job as part of BTS’s entourage. They had just finished performing at an award show. Emy waited patiently by the door of their waiting room. The first to enter was J-Hope. He automatically walked towards the water bottles and plucked one from the herd. Emy noticed that J-Hope was still carrying his mic. Having to open the bottle, J-Hope was about to place his mic on the vanity. Rushing forward, Emy reached out her arm.

“Please, give me your mic,” she croaked.

J-Hope’s eyes automatically widened in surprise, but he quickly gave a soft smile and handed it to her. Seeing his reaction Emy assumed that she was doing something right and quickly, but not too quickly, made her way back to the door.

Next to enter was RM. He scanned the room before his eyes landed on Emy. Before she could ask, he lifted his mic towards her and placed it in her hand, which she unknowingly had open. Emy gripped it tightly and brought it towards J-Hope’s. RM gave Emy a reassuring nod of the head before making his way to join J-Hope at the water station.

Suga entered next, quickly followed by Jin. They handed over their mics willingly before Suga found the closest seat and plopped down, while Jin gravitated towards the other members.

Jungkook, almost sped past Emy when he came through the doors.

“Mic…” she began. His head turned towards her, assessing the gathering of mics in her arms, Jungkook smiled. Emy was surprised to see that Jungkook 's hands were actually empty, but before the pieces could fall into place, Jungkook had disappeared out the door again.

There must have been someone else who was collecting their mics… someone whose actual job it was to collect their mics… I could have just opened the bottle for J-Hope, but no, instead I took someone else’s j-

Jungkook returned seconds later with not only his but V and Jimin’s mics as well, followed by the members themselves. With a boyish smile, he handed over the three remaining mics.

Emy stood their arms full of mics and came to the realization that mics were actually quite heavy; especially seven of them. Reasserting her grip on them Emy reminded herself, They must not touch the ground.

Finally, Manager Jung shot through the door. He had orders sailing through the room before he even reached the other side. Soon the members were gathering to take a group picture. Manager Jung’s hands flailed around his body, “Where’s my phone?” he groaned in exasperation.

Before even looking up, his feet were already moving towards the door only to stop halfway there. Emy followed his eyes line to the door.

“Hyung!” V greeted. 

Park Hyungsik stood leaning against the doorframe, smirking, “Surely, you’re not going to ask me to take your group photo.”

Without thinking, Emy gathered all the mics into one arm and whipped out her phone, “I-I can take the photo.”

Emy aligned herself with the member, planting herself in front of Park Hyungsik. She swiped to the camera setting and snapped a couple of photos of the group. Suddenly an arm shot past her, grasping her phone and her hand. In one swift movement Park Hyungsik changed the camera to selfie mode and shot off a couple of photos of the two of them, capturing the shocked expression plastered on Emy’s face.

“You need something to remember tonight by, too,” he whispered.

Emy could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks and her arm full of mics loosening. She only had a split second to choose, but there was no question; they must not touch the ground. Emy whipped her phone arm down to support her mic arm, in doing so releasing her phone and projecting it towards the floor.

The room erupted with laughter. Park Hyungsik let out a disapproving sound as he turned and walked away.

“Ah, Hyung,” V called out, as he followed after him.

Too embarrassed to look up, Emy scanned the floor for her phone. In front of her were a pair of nice dress shoes, her eyes slowly made their way up pant legs, stopping only at an outstretched hand, which held her phone.

“I think you dropped this… or threw this,” he grinned.

~*~

And that's when I woke up. I'll leave the rest to your imagination. Who do you think/want it to be?