We meet again

Can I fall in love with you again? In a bakery shop

Mom… dad I’ve decided to run a bakery shop.” I said calmly and slowly sipping some. Both of my parents froze in shock and surprise as I spoke trying to process it.

“What do you mean Yunho? Are you going to leave the business just to open a small bakery shop? If yes, then you must be half crazy.” My father said still slightly shocked by the fact and holding a butter knife threateningly at me. I raised both hands to my face in defense. ‘I might sound a little conceded by this, but nobody, not even my father can ruin this perfect God like face even if he is the one who gave me the genes for this face.’

“It’s not that father; I just need time to think about joining the company. I don’t know if I should right now, and I would like to think about making my own living and business.” I said trying to defend his self over the steel gaze that replaced the knife he held. I gave a guilty smile as I tried to soften his gaze which actually worked slightly.

“So you’re going to open a bakery for some time to think. It’s more like your opening it so that can be your life time business.” My dad said grumbling to himself like a little kid who lost their candy. My mom and I just smiled amused at his antics.

“Honey you’re a grown man you should stop acting like a baby and start acting your age.” My mom scolded lightly hitting him on the arm while smiling. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

“Hey, hey, let’s get back on track.” I told the two who just looked back at me.

“Yunho, stop being jealous of your parent’s relationship. You’ll get a wifey like me one day.” My mom said rolling her eyes before giving my dad a kiss on the cheeks to annoy me.

“I for one agree with you… as long as you let me pick the baker. As for your father, don’t worry about him he’s supposed to go along with whatever I say since I’m his whifey.” She said giving a sly smile at my dad who just glared at her a little.

 

{End Flashback}

 

‘And this is how we got into this situation. Face to face with the boys heart I practically broke in high school.’

“Did my mom force you here, because if she did you can leave.” I told the boy while literally trying to push him out the door.

“No, no, she didn’t make me accept the job I did on my own. Please let me keep it. It’s the only place I could go as off now.” He cried as he tried to stop me from pushing him out. I sighed in defeat and stopped.

“Why are you so hell bent on trying to push me out?” He said in frustration. I looked at him surprised.

“So you don’t remember.” I asked him slightly happy at the fact he didn’t remember that day.

“What do you mean by that?” He asked me as I ignored his question completely.

“I just need to ask you a few things. Are you the infamous Kim Jaejoong; the kid who keeps getting fired from job to job because he can’t keep his hands and body to himself.” He smiled guiltily at me shaking his head yes. I looked at him in surprise.

“So you’re the one that was cheating on the boss’s husband, almost made a kid commit suicide, and…” I said in slight surprise as a hand covered my mouth.

“It’s not my fault I’m cursed.” Jaejoong said giving me the shy smile that seemed so familiar, but different.

“You’re cursed.” I said slowly as he shook his head.

“Yep, and I’ll tell you how if you promise not to laugh.” He said seriously holding out his pinky for a pinky promise. I look at him in confusion trying to figure out if he was lying about being the Kim Jaejoong. I mean he would never try to make pinky promises right.

“Okay, okay I promise.” I said locking my pinky with his. He smiled brightly making me want to double take on his real age.

“Well, I’m cursed to be a demonic gay.” He said to me in a slight whisper. I my eyebrow rose comically as I tried to hide my laughter.

“H-hey it’s not funny it’s true, and if you don’t believe me I’ll show you.” Jaejoong said dragging me off toward a bar. As we walked in everyone started to whisper and look making me feel slightly uncomfortable.

“How is this going to prove anything?” I asked Jae as we both sat down by the bar.

“You’ll see. Just watch and you’ll see.” Jaejoong said before leaving off with some older man who asked for a dance.

“Are you another one of Jae’s special ‘friends’.” I turned around as someone spoke to me and was a surprised at who I saw.