Chapter 6

You're Worth It

 

Sam’s POV

 

So Jack and I surprise his cousin at her work today but all jack told me was that his cousin was a singer but he never told me that she’s in a girl group and a popular one to be exact.

 

They introduce themselves as TWICE. They are a 9 member group, unfortunately one of them is sick and can’t come to practice.

 

They introduce themselves one by one and I also greeted them one by one but one person caught my attention and I think that girl’s name is Nayeon, she looks like a cute bunny and I just want to hug her and not let go and I can’t help but smile when she’s looking at me.

 

I got my food and see Nayeon with the her group mates and I guess that’s Sana and Momo. As I went over there I asked if I can sit with them and they we’re alright with it. I sat on floor and ate with them and it was a bit awkward and I guess they also felt so Momo was the first one to break the ice.

 

Momo: So SeungHyun is it?

 

Sam: You can just call me Sam. We’re friends anyway

 

Momo: Sure and you can drop the formalities with us then.

 

Sam: Sure

 

Sana: So Sam. Where are you and Ji Sung studying?

 

Sam: oh Ji Sung and I are studying in the Philippines and we’re both in our 3rd year well we’re going to be in our last year after the summer.

 

Nayeon: so what course are you both taking?

 

Sam: Ji Sung and I are both taking Architecture.

 

Nayeon: I See

 

Me and the others we’re still talking and I didn’t notice that my plate was out of so I excuse myself and told them I was going to get a second serving and I what I didn’t expect was Nayeon was also going to get another serving too and I didn’t mind. While we were walking to the table where the food were I couldn’t help but look at Nayeon. She’s so beautiful up close and I don’t know how long I was staring when I accidentally bumped into the table. Nayeon giggle before asking if I was okay and her giggle was cute and I can’t help but blushed.

 

 

Nayeon’s POV

 

Seung-Hyun accidentally bumped into the table and I can’t help but giggle before asking if he was okay and he said he was okay but I notice that he was blushing and it was cute. We got our food and went back to Sana and Momo and talked again, while talking Sana and Momo went to the others leaving Sam and I behind.

 

It’s a little awkward but he broke the ice first.

 

Sam: I know this is going to sound funny or weird to you but I never heard of your group.

 

It was indeed weird I mean even kids now a days know who were are .

 

Nayeon: Yeah it is. But how come?

 

Sam: I never really had any interest in Kpop. I always had a different kind of genre and kpop isn’t one of them. Well I guess that will change now.

 

Nayeon: yeah and why the sudden interest in kpop?

 

Sam: cause you’re in it.

 

While he was saying that he was looking straight at me and I can’t help but blush so I hid it in between my hair

 

Nayeon: s-shut up will you

 

OMG?! Why did I stutter?!

 

Sam: haha I’m just kidding. But on a serious note that real reason why I had the sudden interest in kpop is seeing you guys having fun and love what you’re doing like other artist in other countries.

 

Nayeon: Yeah, we do love what we’re doing and we’re having fun at the same time with it.

 

Sam: that’s why I’m going to buy your albums later when Ji Sung and I leave later for you guys to practice.

 

Nayeon: you know you could stay and watch us practice and catch a glimpse of our new song.

Sam: thanks for the invite but Ji Sung and I want you girl to focus.

 

Nayeon: whatever you say Seunghyun.

 

Sam: you can call me Sam. We’re friends already

 

Nayeon: but I want to call you with your Korean name.

 

Sam: if you’re comfortable, I’m fine with it.

 

Nayeon: why don’t you want people call you with your Korean name it’s cute

 

Sam: umm I just want people to have it easier when they’re calling me.

 

For sure I saw Seunghyun just blush again when I said his name is cute.

 

While we were still talking about random stuff I can’t help but look at him while he’s telling stories about his life in the Philippines

 

I don’t know how long I’ve been staring at Seunghyun when Jeongyeon suddenly said.

 

Jeongyeon: YAH! Nayeon stop looking. He might melt.

 

When Jeongyeon said I can’t help but blush, same with Seunghyun and for sure we look like a tomato right now.

 

Everyone was laughing at our face look right now and I was looking at them I saw Sana wasn’t laughing at all she looks serious and I don’t know why when they’re just having fun teasing me and SeungHyun.

 

Sam’s POV

 

The teasing continued and I feel my face heating up and Jack saying that I feel embarrass and if I didn’t tell him I might punch him he wont stop, he isn’t like this when he’s at school. In school he’s really cold towards other people but not to people he’s close with like Samantha and the girls but to other girls who confess or guys wanting to be friends with him he just rejects them and walk away but that never stopped others to admire him because even when he’s like that he always tops the class.

 

When they continued teasing the girls choreographer arrived and told them that practice will start in a few minutes and that’s our cue to leave and the girls started protesting that we should stay and watch but Jack didn’t want to occupy their time and told them to tell Jeongyeon to call him so we can hang out with them in the future and to be honest they are fun to be with and they find time to be a chaotic bunch and be kids when they have a chance and now I’m imagining what it’s like if they were complete.

 

Before Jack and I could leave I couldn’t stop myself but ask for Nayeon’s number.

 

 

Nayeon’s POV

 

The guys were fixing their stuff before they can leave. We told them that it’s okay if they can stay but Jack said they still have to leave and don’t want to occupy our time.

 

While I was talking to the girls, I felt someone tapped my shoulder and when I turned around it was SeungHyun and he was looking down like a kid and it’s cute even if he’s really tall.

 

Nayeon: Yeah?

 

Sam: is it okay if I can ask for your number? I really had fun talking to you.

 

Seunghyun is acting all shy while asking me that and I just want to pinch his cheeks for being cute but I have to stop myself from doing that instead I went to my bag and grab my phone and pass it to him.

 

Nayeon: here and give me your phone.

 

He gave me his phone so I can put my number in it. Once we were done exchanging numbers he left with Ji Sung before he could close the he was smiling.

 

I turned around and saw the girls smirking at me.

 

Nayeon: What?

 

Chaeyoung: UNNIE HAS A CRUSH

 

The girls except Sana: OHHHHHHHHH

 

Nayeon: what are you talking about Chaeyoung? I don’t have a crush on Sam

 

Jihyo: we didn’t even mentioned a name unnie

 

Jeongyeon: yeah and we saw how you two were blushing

 

They continued teasing unit Sana said.

 

Sana: can we just continue practice cause we have to get home and see how Mina is

 

Momo: Sana-chan is right. Let finish this so we can go home and check on mina and rest.

 

The girls: OKAY!

 

And with that we continued practicing.

 

Sam’s POV

 

As we left the dance studio I couldn’t stop myself from smiling from ear to ear and I guess Jack noticed it.

 

Jack: someone’s happy cause they got famous persons number.

 

I pushed Jack lightly

 

Sam: shut up and I don’t care if she’s famous or not, I will still ask for her number. Can’t I be happy?

 

Jack stopped and looked at me seriously.

 

Jack: it’s not that. But if you’re planning on asking Nayeon on a date I want you to be extra careful cause the fans here are very different than back in the Philippines.

 

Sam: and what do you mean by different actually?

 

Jack: do you remember when you saw Jennie’s group in the mall?

 

Sam: yeah and their fans sound crazy.

 

I can’t help but laugh when I remembered that.

 

Jack: yeah those fans are crazy with their words but there are also fans who call themselves Sasaengs.

 

Sam: Sasaengs? Who are they?

 

Jack: They are the obsessive type fan. Who stalks or engages in other behaviour constituting an invasion of the privacy. They don’t care about boundaries just to get the attentions of the person they’re stalking.

 

Sam: and what’s that have to do with me planning on dating Nayeon?

 

I don’t know why Jack is telling me this stuff right now.

 

Jack: you just don’t get it. They will see you as a potential rival. Meaning they’ll do everything in their power to get rid of you or make you stay away from Nayeon or the girls. And them seeing you dating Nayeon is already a big no no is their list.

 

Sam: then I’ll be extra careful before that happens.

 

Jack: not only that Seunghyun

 

Oh oh when Jack uses my Korean name I know that he is serious with this situation.

 

Sam: then what else is there?

 

Jack: the media sam and it goes by the name dispatch.

 

Sam: and what is dispactch?

 

Jack: Dispatch is their paparazzi here in korea and they’re the type of paparazzi that can either make you or break your career and with the career of the girls rising more and more and now with you planning on dating Nayeon can make leave a bad mark for the girls company and most especially Nayeon’s career.

 

I was stunned with what Jack told me right now. It’s like he’s telling me not to date Nayeon.

 

Jack: I can see it in your face. No I’m not telling you to not date Nayeon in fact I support this future relationship and if in the Philippines I don’t give a single about your dating life, here is different cause Nayeon is my cousins best friend and that makes me her friend also. Just be extra careful with your surroundings if you plan on going out with Nayeon.

 

Sam: I will be extra careful man you know you can trust me.+

 

Jack: I swear to God Sam. I’m putting my 1000% trust that you could be extra careful with this.

 

Sam: chill okay? Now let’s go home shall we?

 

And with that I left Jack there and head to the parking lot and what he told me just now, I would be lying and telling you I wasn’t scared but in fact I was really scared, not just for me but for Nayeon as well and with this sasaengs and dispatch I should really plan it out on where I could bring Nayeon on a date.

 

 

Author's note

 

so this was Sam's and Nayeon's POV before they and after they were teased by Ji Sung and the rest of the TWICE members. So what will happen now to the relationship that will develope with Nayeon and Sam. How come Sana was quiet during the whole teasing happening in front of her.

 

find out in the next chapter.

 

hi! it's me again haha i was actually supposed to post this last night using the my phone but it didn't post and i had to rewrite everything. Hope you like this chapter and thank you for 4 subscribers  and  100+ views!!