Chapter 3

You're Worth It

The next day

 

Jack’s P.O.V

 

*RIIIIINNNNGGGG*

 

*time check: 5am*

 

My alarm was going off and it’s time to get up. Today is the day Sam and I are going to Korea so I went to my bathroom to take a quick shower and while I was dressing up I heard Sam knocking on my door and it’s weird that he’s the first to wake up knowing that I always have to wake him up for school for the past 3 years.

 

Sam: *knocking on my door* HEY! Get up I already ordered us a Grab for us to go to the airport and my things are packed how about yours?!

 

Sam was knocking nonstop so I opened my door and saw that his things were packed and he looks excited. I mean who wouldn’t? Going back to your home country after 2 years.

 

Jack: yeah my things are packed since last night and how many minutes till the Grab gets here?

 

Sam looks at his phone and said the driver will be arrive in 10 minutes so Sam and I went down to the lobby and waited for our ride to get here, while waiting Sam told me how he can’t wait to see Auntie and Uncle.

 

Sam: I can’t wait to see Mom and Dad for sure they missed me so much

 

Jack: Yeah me too I can’t wait to see Dad when we get there.

 

Sam: speaking of your Dad, who will be picking us up later when we get there?

 

Jack: Dad said he’s picking us up. He told a few days ago when I called him

 

Sam: that’s cool I miss tito(uncle) so much *receives a notification on his phone* the driver’s here let’s go *grabs his bag and goes ahead*

 

Jack: right behind you

 

I grab my stuff and head out and see that our ride is there. The ride to the airport wasn’t that long it only took us 30 minutes to get there and when we arrived at the entrance of the airport around 6:20, Sam and I have a few more hours so we went to the nearest fast food chain we could find and ordered our breakfast. After eating our breakfast Sam and I waited near our gate cause we only had a few minutes left before boarding.

 

Flight announcer: Good morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Korea. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.

 

Sam and I got up from our seats and lined up near our gate, Once we reached our gate I told Sam I’ll be sitting by the window seat and he didn’t complain about it and I told Sam I was going to sleep first.

 

(Jack’s dream)

 

I was dreaming that I’m back in Korea where everything went to

 

I was meeting girlfriend at the time by the park near my house and she said she has something to tell me but I didn’t know it’s going to be a break up.

 

???: Ji Sung I need to tell you something.

 

Jack: What is it?

 

???: *trying not to tear up* I......I’m Breaking up with you

 

Jack: No please don’t do this, did I do something wrong? If there was we can fix this. Just don’t do this to me babe *tearing up*

 

???: it’s not about fixing our relationship Ji Sung. It’s just that I…. I don’t love you anymore and I’m going to start being a Trainee in this Entertainment company.

 

Jack: No.. don’t say that I know you love me and I can still support you. We don’t have to break up *holding her hand* please

 

I was already crying and kneeling in front of her cause I know she loves me and she knows I can support her with what she’s doing.

 

???: get up *tries pulling me up* don’t do this I already said what I needed to say to you and we’re over Ji Sung and I’m not the girl you once knew.

 

And with that she left me kneeling on the ground crying my eyes out

 

Jack: Please don’t go…………..

 

(end of dream)

 

i woke up beccause of That stupid dream again. Why do I always have to dream of that tragic past, That past made me who I am today. A cold hearted and mean looking person. She made me this way and I hate her for that.

 

Before I could go back to sleep Sam nudge me and saying that we already landed. We got our things and went out of the airport and saw my dad with a big placard with my name and Sam’s

 

Dad: Ji Sung, SeungHyun Welcome Home!! I missed my boys so much!

 

Dad hugged me and Sam when we saw him, his driver grab our things and we entered the car.

 

Dad: so how was the flight boys?

 

Sam: the flight was okay uncle we had a good rest on the plane but still tired.

 

Dad: I kwew you boys were still tired, you could stay in our place SeungHyun and I will just call your parents telling them you’ll be staying in our place cause you’re tried from your flight

 

Sam: sure uncle

 

Before Dad could ask anything else to Sam I cut him off cause i almost forgot to tell him to not tel JeongYeong that we're already in Korea

 

Jack: Dad I almost forgot, please don’t tell Jeongyeon that we arrived already

 

Dad: And why’s that?

 

Jack: cause I just want to surprise her cause I told her we’ll be here next week

 

Dad: sure that’s no problem for me

 

Jack: Thanks Dad

 

We reach our house, well more like a mansion. You see here my father is one of the richest man in Korea and owns one biggest companies in Korea, making me the heir of his company.

 

Once we got down from the car the butlers and maids approached us and got our things and put it in our rooms. Yes Sam has his own room in the mansion cause ever since we were kids he always stayed here, that’s why he has his own room and yeah I have my own room too in his house. Sam’s family is also from a high class society and he’s also the heir of their company.

 

I saw Sam walking to his room and he saw me going to mine.

 

Sam: Hey bro! Are you up for some night stroll later?

 

Jack: sure if we wake up. Night bro

 

Sam: Night man

 

And with that Sam enters his room and I entered mine and before I could lay in my bed I received a call from Jeongyeon and I don’t why she’s calling me now

 

Jack: Hello?

 

Jeongyeon: Yah! Can’t wait to see you next week

 

Jeongyeon sounded really excited to see me next week without knowing that I’m already here.

 

Jack: *laughs* you miss me that much my dear cousin?

 

Jeongyeon: Of Course! I haven’t seen you in a year. So cut me some slack will you!

 

Jack: okay chill. But I got go now I’m really sleepy cause Sam and I went out to buy stuff for the dorm.

 

I lied but it’s true that Sam and I are tired from the trip so I needed the sleep

 

Jeongyeon: Okay! Bye! Ji Sung-ahh!

 

Jack: yeah bye! *ends the call*

 

And after that call I went to sleep even though it’s like 4pm. 2 hours since Sam and I landed.

 

As I was sleeping I suddenly woke up from a loud knock from my door and I know who is banging my door.

 

As I open my door I saw Sam smiling like an idiot and I was about to ask him

 

Jack: *annoyed* what do you want Lee?

 

Sam: did you forget already? We’re going out for a stroll and maybe eat out.

 

I saw my digital clock near my bed and it says it’s 8pm. I slept for 4 hours and still sleepy but this guy outside my door has a lot of energy.

 

I groan and told him to wait for me downstairs. As I saw him go down the stairs, I took a quick shower and then dressed up and went down.

 

Sam: Finally took you long enough. Let’s go!

 

Jack: geez it only took me 15 minutes to get ready

 

As we were about to go out my dad stopped us

 

Dad: and where do you think the two of you are going?

 

Sam: we’re just going out uncle

 

Dad: okay. Son here *hands me my credit cards and some cash that I left here in Korea*

 

Jack: *grabs it* thanks dad

 

Just as we were about to leave the butler gave me a selection of car keys for Sam and I to use, and I chose the Mercedes G-Wagon cause that always has been my baby.

 

Jack: *grabs the keys* let’s go Sam

 

Sam: right behind you

 

As we left the mansion Sam and I went to Myeongdong. Famous for it’s night market life.

 

Once we reach there we parked the car and stroll around and ate various street foods and once we were full, Sam wanted to go to the mall to buy stuff, I don’t know what he means by stuff but I just went with the flow on this one.

 

While we were going around we saw people looking at us like we’re some kind of artist, I mean yeah we’re good looking and tall but we don’t pass the idol test for that. It’s a good thing I had some spare black face mask in the car so Sam and I could wear them.

 

 

Once we arrived in the mall people were crowding this group of girls. So out of curiosity Sam and I had to check who they were.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

 

So Jack and Sam already arrived in Korea and Jeongyeon doesn't know that.

 

 

While they were in the Mall who do you think the group of girls Jack was talking about?

 

comment down below who do you think it is. But find out on the next update