Chapter 4

I Choose You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae called Jongwoon to tell him about seeing Dara at the studio that day. 

 

Jongwoon: Hello? Is it really you Mr. Lee? To what do I owe the pleasure?

 

Donghae: Hyung! I'm really sorry, with the upcoming album release, MC gig and overseas calls, I barely have time for myself.

 

Jongwoon: It's so nice to hear from you, so what's up?

 

Donghae: I saw Dara today, I just realized she's now an actress. I remember the last time we were together she was still planning to become an idol.

 

Jongwoon: Yeah, I think she's better off acting and people are starting to notice. I heard she might get another offer as lead this time.

 

Donghae: Good for her. So, I'll call when I get the chance and then maybe we can see each other this coming holiday.

 

Jongwoon: Okay, I'll look forward to that and thanks to Dara you remembered to call me.

 

Donghae: (Laughing) Hyung, I'm really sorry but I'll make it up to you, to all of you, invite them too.

 

Jongwoon: Okay I'll try...

 

Donghae: Thanks hyung, bye for now.

 

Donghae realized after the call that maybe he should have not told Jongwoon to invite Dara. He remembered how Joori reacted the last time and he wouldn't want to cause her to worry especially when they are apart like this. 

 

Dara was in a hurry to meet up with her friends. She heard Donghae initiated the meeting and she was looking forward to seeing him.

 

Dara: (Talking to herself) Looking forward to seeing all of them, all of them Dara, right? 

 

She wondered what has gotten into her. She seemed to be into Donghae lately. She wondered what changed.

 

Dara: (Talking to herself) Maybe it was when you realized he was an awesome guy. Stop it, Dara. You shouldn't be interested in someone who is in a relationship. That's a no-no.

 

She saw the last parking spot and rushed to park when she heard squealing breaks and a honk. She didn't realize she cut off someone who was preparing to park in the same spot. She got out of the car and bowed to an unseen driver of the car she cut off then hurried inside. When she got to the bar, she saw JeA and Seven talking at a table. She realized Jungwoon and Donghae have not arrived yet so she went to the restroom to fix her make up. 

 

Dara: (Thinking to herself) You shouldn't be making this effort Dara. It's not like he will notice 

 

When she got back to the table, she saw Donghae looking at what she was wearing then started laughing. 

 

Dara: Why? What's wrong?

 

Jongwoon: I can't believe you were the one who cut us off Dara.

 

D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter