F O R E V E R

The Star's Sorrow [ Yenjin ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"wanna come home?" 

 

When she asked me that, my heart, it breaks. I was just a simple big dog. I had no owner. I was dirty. The gold of me was hidden by the mud and dried leaves. It was raining, but instead of going somewhere dry, I sat beside bushes of roses. Red roses to be exact, but not because it were red. I sat there because there were twelve roses. Other bushes had thirtheen and five but that bushes, had twelve.

 

"you're so sweet, let's go home and meet Ganjang"

 

When she hugged me, the mud on my fur stained her white shirt, but she doesn't seem to care. Yena doesn't look like Choi Yena from IZ*ONE at that moment. She doesn't look like An Yujin's best buddy. She doesn't look like a KPOP idol.

She looks like... home.

 

"come on, let's clean up"

 

Honestly I wanted to bite her at that time. She knew damn well I hate shower. I wanted to bite her..so bad.. but I didn't. Her hand, her fingers, her creambread hand. Her fingers brushed my fur and it felt, lonely. It wasn't me, it was her.

It was her. She was lonely.

The warmth her fingers gave me, the sorrow in her eyes. She was lonely. 

 

"woah"

"you're so... handsome"

"I should kiss you.. would you turn into a prince ?"

 

She laughed with her hands rubbing my ears. She laughed and my life, turned brighter. 

 

"I've been single for years since I broke up with Yuri"

"you should turn into a prince and save me buddy"

 

She never moved on. I always knew that love isn't always forever but I hate that it was not forever for her. My best friend, my best buddy, a person I've always wanted to spend time with .. forever. Choi Yena is her name and for me, she deserves, forever. If forever is not for her, that what's the point of forever.

Yena have always liked the word "forever" itself.

 

"I think I will bring her and drop her at the Kwonchaeng's dance studio"

"I think they wouldn't mind"

"after all, Yuehua paid the monthly subscriptions for me to practice there"

"I can always see her there even if I leave her there"

 

Disappointed to be honest. Thought she's going to keep me. I love Eunbi unnie and Chaeyeon unnie, I do but I just want to live with Yena. I want to stay beside her, forever.

 

"eat"

"you look.. so lost"

"you must be hungry"

 

Well, I wasn't really lost. I ran away. 

 

"tomorrow you're coming with me"

"I'll give you a new home"

 

She said "new home", that I didn't need, that I didn't ask for.

 

"I'm sorry Yena but you can't leave her here. There's no one that could look after her at night" 

 

well, I didn't expect that Chaeyeon unnie would reject me too on that day. I was hurt, lmao but it was for the better. She was right, no one could look after me at night, Yena was really .. not a responsible person. Thanks to her, I met Minjoo too.

 

" do you know how dangerous is this to my career if we get caught ?"

" smuggling a dog into a building wouldn't do anything to your career stupid, it's not a drug, now be quiet or we would really get caught"

" Unnie, smuggling a dog under this dress for pregnant woman would ruined my career if we get caught because I'M AN IDOL, I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PREGNANT"

" oh my god just shut up Minjoo "

 

Being under her dress felt weird of course, but being under her dress while hearing her bickering with Yena, felt, dreamy, or unreal ? Have you ever thought about how both frog and duck live in the pond but never a best friend to each other ? 

Well who are we to assume. Yena and Minjoo might have never really show their side of friendship a lot but it was there, it was real. Yena cares a lot about Minjoo and Minjoo have always adore Yena so much.

When Minjoo first said she want to buy a new home, it was Yena who recommended the unit next to hers. Not that Yena wanted to annoy her on daily basis.

 

"Minjoo hates being alone"

"but she debuted alone"

"so I thought... at least..."

"she could have me next to her door"

"I think that would be cool, right?"

"Yujin?"

 

Minjoo accepted Yena's recommendation, not really because she was afraid of being alone.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter