CHAPTER 2

👑 LUCKY PRINCE 👑
Before class starts:  

Sujin looked at her schedule before heading out to her classes. So far she has calculus, biology, chemistry, physical education, English advanced, and history. Sujin sighed as she looked at her classes. The year was going to be long for sure. After walking for 4 minutes she had finally reached her class, Class 2A. Sujin looked at her schedule one last time before heading into the classroom. When past the doors, Sujin did a scan of her classmates and upon seeing the male from earlier she was suprised. She did not think he was intelligent considering his illogical reasoning. Seeing the male, she just concluded that he was arrogant and thought highly of himself. Sujin also vowed to not talk to him or interact unless for "school reasons". Sujin had thought if she talked to him outside of school or class she would jump off a building because she had hated his guts that much despite knowing him only this year. That was how anti-social Sujin had been. Despite going to school with these students since the start of high school she barely knew any of her class mates. Sujin had believed that she was just too invested in trying to get out of the hell to have any time making friends.  

After judging the male, she began making her way to the front where the teacher had set out a seating arrangement. She looked at the chart and realized she had to sit in the back next to a kid named Kim Taejoon. Getting her stuff, Sujin made her way to her seat. Halfway there, she realized that she was seated next to the jerk that had accused her of ually harassing him. Despite hating him, Sujin had decided to it up and deal with it. When Sujin reached her seat and sat down, she had a scowl on her face. On the other hand, Taejoon, unaware of the scowl, had lifted his head up to introduce himself. When his eyes met Sujin, they widened as he had never seen anyone so beautiful before or in fact sat next to a pretty woman.Even as outgoing as he was and all the pretty women he has met throughout his life, they could never compare to Sujin's beauty. Sujin was elegantly beautiful. Her figure and appearance was model-worthy.He knew he shouldn't have been checking out his classmate but he had never met anyone so perfect?Throughout his life, he had always been compared to his older twin especially when Taehyung had a girlfriend. His family members always asked him when he was going to find someone and that Taemi was the perfect daughter in law. Taejoon, on the contary, believed Taemi wasn't everything. He believed deep down she was masking something which only those who are fazed by her would not see. Taejoon knew that he shouldn't have doubted his older brother or family's judgement but it also isn't sinful to disagree.  

Snapping out of his amazement, he smiled and introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Kim Taejoon, your seatmate! I hope this year goes well for both of us!!!" However, he got nothing in return so he believed maybe he was a little too cheerful. After a minute or two of Sujin calming down and telling herself to it up and to not be rude she turned and introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Jeon Sujin, sorry if I was rude earlier but it doesn't help with that fact that you accused me of ual harassment when there were no intentions. " Taejoon only looked at her confusingly. Sujin who sensed his confusion, went onto what had happened earlier, " You know you touching my s when I fell on top of you and then saying how I should take a picture of your 'handsome' face. Then saying how you want to report me for ual harassment." Taejoon only looked at her more confused before he realized she may have been getting him confused with his twin. "Ahh.... I think you're-" DING DONG. Before Taejoon could reply the bell had rung and our math teacher came in starting class.  

AFTER SCHOOL:  

Sujin cheered as the last bell had rung. She quickly packed her items and cleared her desk before leaving the class in search of her brother. Taejoon noticing the girl packing her items had wanted to clarify the misconception. He had wanted to tell her that in fact it was not him but his older twin brother. But before being able to utter coherent words, Sujin had already left. Leaving the boy to give up. One day he was going to tell her. If she had thought that he was in fact his brother then, he was going to change that and clear his name. Taejoon had doubted that Sujin would run into Kim Taehyung so playing around won't hurt right?  

Sujin made her way to the gate where she would wait for Jungkook. Thinking back to her day, it wasn't bad and sitting next to the man wasn't bad either. She had thought maybe it was just a bad start and bad first impression. After waiting for about 10 minutes, Jungkook had finally arrived. "Jungkookie what took you so long," Sujin whined cutely and slightly pouted. Jungkook laughed at his noona being cute internally thinking that she was definitely his hyungs type. "Kookie was with his hyungs" Jungkook said back his voice filled with aegyo. Sujin unable to resist her laughter let it out at her brothers cutness overload. With that the duo walked home.  

AT HOME:  

Upon arriving home, Jungkook and Sujin went straight to their rooms to get started on their homework. Sujin being that first to enter her room, jumped onto her bed and went on her phone for about 10 minutes or so before finally starting her homework. Which would take her about 2-4 hours or even longer depending on the subject. Before Sujin began her homework, she her computer,plugged her headphones and then searched for a playlist. Today was meh so she had decided to put on her calm and soothing playlist.  

8:30 PM  

It was 8:30 pm and Jungkook had nothing to do. He had gotten himself 10 different snacks to pass time but now he was hungry. The hungry child although he knew how to cook, he had wanted his noona's cooking for two reasons. One being he was just lazy and two being he just loved her cooking. Sujin was like a second mother to Jungkook. She had always looked out for him and care for him without his mother around since the age of 5. After their mother had departed from their father, she hadn't had time to spend with the duo anymore. Resulting in Sujin to step up and care for the younger. After a few minutes of debating whether he should knock on Sujin's door or not, he finally approached the said door and knocked two times. He heared a "yes kookie" from the other side which he responded in aegyo that "Su su, kookie is hungry". Sujin not being able to resist decided that it was dinner time and she should probably start cooking. Sujin unplugged her headphones and made her way downstairs where she would start cooking. Upon her arrival, she saw Jungkook getting out the ingredients for Mapo Tofu. Once Jungkook saw Sujin, he innocently smiled at her and pointed at the ingredients. Sujin who saw the boy headed towards the sink where she washed her hands and then started making dinner.  

9:37 PM  
 

Sujin who had finished making the last dish sighed out of happiness. "Kookie, can you start setting the table please!!!" Sujin yelled to Jungkook who was helping the girl by taking out some side dishes that were in the fridge. With Mapo Tofu being the main dish, Sujin smiled at the other 4 small dishes she made which were decorated by side dishes made by their mother. The table was done being set up so the duo finally was able to dig in. Enjoying each other's company and the food. Jungkook was ecstatic with the food and lovingly thanked his noona before they both began cleaning up and heading to bed.  

11:00 PM  
 

Sujin had finished showering and was planning on heading to bed but before she could she got an annonomyus text.