Theme : Alpha

50 sentences challenge of love

 

#01 – Comfort
Sungjong try to comfort himself when he began to irritated with L and Sungyeol who always be together whenever their go.
 
#02 - Kiss
L and Sungyeol’s pepero kiss was annoy him more. 
 
#03 - Soft
He sat himself on the couch and keep thinking about that day, when he feel bad and Sungyeol couldn’t help him.
 
#04 - Pain
With all the silence on his room, because the other is on their schedule and he’s the one who free now, he know that the pain on his heart can’t be reduced.
 
#05 - Potatoes
Sungjong can’t erase those memories though he ate three bags of potatoes.
 
#06 - Rain
Since morning, the rain keep came and that’s make him more sad.
 
#07 - Chocolate
Sungjong rose from his seat and go to the kitchen, relaxing his feet and look for some chocolate on the fridge.
 
#08 - Happiness
He may show the happiness on his face, but actually all smile he showed was a fake
 
#09 - Telephone
The telephone’s ringing and he know it must be from his beloved.
 
#10 - Ears
He ran towards the phone and put it on his ears, said a hello.
 
#11 - Name
When Sungyeol start to call his name with a sweet voice, he can’t do anything except hold his tears.
 
#12 - Sensual
Though he has a sensual lips, but it’s no use right now because he can’t even speak one word from it.
 
#13 - Death
Sungjong always know that Sungyeol wouldn’t leave him and would stay beside him till he died, but he can’t believe that words now.
 
#14 -
All thing that they never do is just , is Sungyeol tired of him because he never do that?
 
#15 - Touch
“I really want to go home right now, and touch you again, miss you~” Sungyeol chuckled on the phone.
 
#16 - Weakness
Sungyeol words was his weakness, something burn on his heart and make him angrier than before.
 
#17 - Tears
Sungjong suddenly burst in to tears and Sungyeol wondering about what exactly happened there,
 
#18 - Speed
Sungyeol ask the manager to speed up their car, so he can reach Sungjong as soon as possible
 
#19 - Wind
The wind keep blowing through the opened window and Sungjong wrapped his knees for keeping him self warm.
 
#20 - Freedom
He want to release his thought about everything.
 
#21 - Life
He has a perfect life, with a good person like Sungyeol beside him, but now he scared that he might lose Sungyeol—and his perfect life.
 
#22 - Jealousy
All of his jealousy might be ruined everything, but he always thought that it’s natural if he felt envious toward Myungsoo, everyone always thought the one Sungyeol love is Myungsoo, not him.
 
#23 - Hands
When he began to sob again, a pair of hands cup his face.
 
#24 - Taste
And then he can taste a soft-warm lips on his, kissing him gently.
 
#25 - Devotion
Sungyeol always rescue him, always adore him and never leave him, but still... he want to have Sungyeol completely, everything about him.
 
#26 - Forever
“I just want to be with you, forever,” Sungjong sobbed and won’t dare to look Sungyeol on his eyes.
 
#27 - Blood
The reason why he avoid Sungyeol’s eyes now is because all of his lover’s gaze make his blood run more fast.
 
#28 - Sickness
For him, it’s not a sickness it’s just a feeling of being loving or loved.
 
#29 - Melody
“What’s wrong Jongie? Suddenly crying like this, I’m worried!” sungyeol might be mad right now, but his voice always being a melody for Sungjong.
 
#30 - Star
Sungyeol kiss him again, more passionately, “If the stars would fall everytime I thought about you, then the sky must be empty now, I’m here so don’t cry okay?”
 
#31 - Home
Sungyeol glad he come home faster than the other, or else Sungjong wouldn’t stop crying.
 
#32 - Confusion
But, still... Sungyeol feel confused about his lover’s act.
 
#33 - Fear
In other side, Sungjong too scared for talk about his envious or jealous feeling, he don’t want ake Sungyeol feel annoyed beacuse all of his act.
 
#34 - Lightning/Thunder
A flash light came and the sound of thunder bolt come and Sungyeol know about what he must do right now.
 
#35 - Bonds
Sungyeol pulled his lover into a hug, closer the bonds between them,
 
#36 - Market
It’s bring back to memories for Sungyeol, when Sungjong suddenly lost in the traditional market, maybe he wasn’t panicked as Dongwoo or Sunggyu but when they found Sungjong, the one who give him a tight hug first was him.
 
#37 - Technology
“Here, it’s for you,” Sungyeol placed a headset on Sungjong’s ears, it’s just a smiple technology thing but it suit with sungjong,
 
#38 - Gift
A gift from his love, well... Sungjong was happy but all he wants now is Sungyeol, Sungyeol and Sungyeol.
 
#39 - Smile
“I don’t like if...if you get too close with Myungsoo hyung, I’m your boyfriend right?Please don’t smile too much when you’re with him,” Sungjong said it with a low voice
 
#40 - Innocence
He can’t believe this, Sungjong can feel jealous too, usually Sungjong would be said you’re cute together or something like that, and for some reason Sungyeol felt more happy.
 
#41 - Completion
As for the answer, Sungyeol kiss Sungjong neck, “I’m just doing this to you, okay?” said Sungyeol, after he left a little mark on his lover.
 
#42 - Clouds
Sungjong couldn’t find the right words, he’s blushing and keep looking at the night sky.
 
#43 - Sky
Right, the sky is empty now, does that mean Sungyeol really think about him everytime?
 
#44 - Heaven
Another heaven came to him when Sungyeol suddenly lift his body and push him slightly on the bed, continue kissing.
 
#45 - Hell
“Myungsoo wasn’t my type, all we do is just skinship, nothing more,” Right, but Sungjong always thought that all of their relationship was a Hell for him.
 
#46 - Sun
Sungyeol giving him a warmth just like a morning sun, plus he’s bautiful person too.
 
#47 - Moon
They may can’t see the moon now, it’s not about the sky are dark but they’re too busy of their lovers activity.
 
#48 - Waves
The sound of heavy breathing filling this room, juat like the waves sound at the night beach.
 
#49 - Hair
After realize that he might do something too far to Sungjong, Sungyeol decide to release their finger and stop to bite Sungjong’s neck, Sungjong wondered as Sungyeol just his hair.
 
#50 - Supernova
“Why...you stop? Am I—“ Sungyeol just hissed him, “You’re too beautiful, like Supernova, and I won’t do something bad to you, for now,”  the younger blushed again