Theme : Epsilon

50 sentences challenge of love

 

#01-Motion

The motions of Sungjong’s body always make Sungyeol be able to stare for him at hours.

 

#02-Cool

Sungyeol knew that he can’t be a cool person like L always do, he was childish sometimes but he knows that Sungjong always love that side of him.

 

#03-Young

Sungjong is the youngest, but he already knows what the love’s mean when he met Sungyeol.

 

#04-Last

Sungjong want Sungyeol to be his first and last love.

 

#05-Wrong

“It’s not wrong to love a choding,” Sungjong said to Sunggyu when he asked the reason why they’re falling in love each other.

 

#06-Gentle

Sungyeol put all of his effort to be a gentleman for Sungjong only.

 

#07-One

“You’re the only one I love,” said Sungyeol while he caressed Sungjong face with his thumb.

 

#08-Thousand

Sungjong can send him thousand messages if he missed Sungyeol.

 

#09-King

When Infinite decides to play the King and Queen Game, Sungjong always want to be a Queen with one requirement; Sungyeol must be the King.

 

#10-Learn

Sungyeol always learn to be a right person for Sungjong.

 

#11-Blur

After he didn’t see Sungyeol for two weeks just because his summer camp, Sungjong can’t help his eyes for getting blur just because all of tears.

 

#12-Wait

is one of the important things when you have lover, but for Sungyeol he will wait until Sungjong ready.

 

#13-Change

Sungyeol can change in to romantic man if Sungjong were around.

 

#14-Command

When Sunggyu began to command Sungjong for anything, Sungyeol found it annoying.

 

#15-Hold

“Hyung, let me hold you when you down, just like when you always hold me like a precious thing every day,”

 

#16-Need

One thing that Sungjong needs before his sleep is Sungyeol kisses.

 

#17 - Vision

When Sungyeol’s vision became terrible he always took his glasses and then Sungjong would say, “You lool like a manga(Japanese comic) prince,”

 

#18 - Attention

Sungjong being spoiled all the time for catch Sungyeol’s attentions.

 

#19 - Soul

Sungjong was his soul, that’s why Sungyeol couldn’t stay away from Sungjong.

 

#20 - Picture

Every time when Sungjong saw their pictures on troublemaker moment, he always found it embarrassing.

 

#21 - Fool

It may be fool for in love with a guy who younger than him, but he never mind.

 

#22 - Mad

When L tried to kiss Sungjong playfully, Sungyeol can’t take it as a joke.

 

#23 - Child

“For me you are not a child. For me you are a lover,” said Sungyeol

 

#24 - Now

Sungjong never cared about Sungyeol’s past. The one he love is the present of Sungyeol now.

 

#25 - Shadow

“Sungjong is like Sungyeol’s shadow. He always follow him every move,” said Dongwoo as he notice that they always together every time.

 

#26 - Goodbye

Sungyeol can’t even dare to hang up his phone first or saying goodbye when Sungjong call him though Sungyeol busy with his study.

 

#27 - Hide

“There’s no need to hide anything from me, I always love you on the way you are,” that’s the most romantic sentence from Sungyeol.

 

#28 - Fortune

Sungjong never believe the fortune teller, the one he believe just Sungyeol.

 

#29 - Safe

He always feel safe if Sungyeol already hold him gently.

 

#30 - Ghost

“I…I’m scared, hyung. They’re so scary,” sungjong cried but Sungyeol just smirk and hug him, his strategy for let Sungjong watch the ghost movie and make him scared is success.

 

#31 - Book

Sungjong is like a book for Sungyeol, his expression is easy too read.

 

#32 - Eye

“Look in to my eyes, and then you’ll find the reflection of person I love,” Sungyeol said toward Sungjong, and the maknae just can blush when he realized that reflection on Sungyeol eyes was him.

 

#33 - Never

“The one thing you never know is, I never know how to stop my self for touching you,” Sungyeol touch Sungjong waist and peck him on the lips.

 

#34 - Sing

Sungjong can’t help himself from laughing when Sungyeol tried to sing a serenade for him.

 

#35 - Sudden

Sungyeol suddenly put his arm around Sungjong waist when L began to again.

 

#36 - Stop

“I’ll stop being your boyfriend once when we got married,” Sungyeol said as he put a ring into Sungjong’s finger.

 

#37 - Time

They always have a short-time date, but it’s okay since they can sleep together on the night.

 

#38 - Wash

Sungjong almost broke lot of things on their dorm when he washed Sungyeol’s clothes and found one long hair on it.

 

#39 - Torn

Sungyeol always accidentally torn Sungjong’s clothes when he lost of control after kissed.

 

#40 - History

He never knows the history of love between him and Sungjong.

 

#41 - Power

The one who have a power for control Sungjong behavior, just Sungyeol.

 

#42 - Bother

“I’m sorry for bothered you all the time,” Sungjong made a confession but all his boyfriend do just hug him and kiss him gently.

 

#43 - God

“For the God sake, I don’t know why I can’t forget Sungyeol hyung even just once!”

 

#44 - Wall

Sungyeol just widened his eyes when Sungjong suddenly push him into wall and beg him for a kiss.

 

#45 -

Sungyeol almost fainted when he saw Sungjong walk around with chest.

 

#46 - Drive

“You always drive me crazy when you dancing like that,” Sungyeol kiss Sungjong lips passionately after they finish their practice.

 

#47 - Harm

Sungyeol just want to throw everything that can make his Sungjong worried, he always want to throw all the harm things near his boyfriend.

 

#48 - Precious

Sungjong always wondered why Sungyeol always hold him like a precious thing.

 

#49 - Hunger

Sungyeol can defend his hunger for three days but he can’t defend his self from missing Sungjong even in one second.

 

#50 - Believe

Sungyeol never ever leave him alone and Sungjong believe that.