𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔪𝔢𝔱

Director Kim

Biting, bedsheet pulling, hair grabbing, heavy breathing and sweats dropping. 

Once we finished, I lied down beside him, my best friend, Park Jihoon, or should I say best friend with 'benefits'.

If you were thinking we were having , you were absolutely right. 

Jihoon and I had been friends since college and we'd been sleeping together since he'd broken up with one of his exes, Mina. We'd been on and off since then every time he started dating another girl. One thing he didn't know is that I was in love with him. I had always been and I could never have the courage to tell him because I didn't want to change what we had at the moment. 

"Will you be staying for the night?" I asked.

"No," and immediately he got up, put his clothes on and went to the door. I grabbed the blanket to cover up myself and followed him. 

He opened the door and turn ed to me, "don't look so sad. I told you I have a date." 

"You're using that app to find dates again?" I rolled my eyes. "It never lasts."

"Who knows." with a simply shrug, he left me just like that.

And then there was someone walking by and we made a quick eye-contact. Damn, that boy was hot, just a quick glance I already got my breath taken away and I'd never seen him before. Maybe he just moved here or he is visiting a friend? Then he gave me a weird smile as if he wanted to say "awkward." Perhaps he heard our conversation or perhaps...

I looked down and realized I had nothing to cover myself except for my blanket. 

Okay, that was awkward. 

-

Kim Development Building

25F. 

"Hey, did you hear?" Jieun came to me. 

"I may and may not have unless I know what you're talking about." 

"There will be a new sales director. I heard he's the CEO son himself." 

"Oh... And? New people come all the time and you were never this excited."

"You don't know! Haven't you seen him in the news?" 

"You know I don't like to read news." 

"Ugh, he's H.O.T."

"Now you're exaggerating. He may be hot but not that—" 

I was cut off when I bumped into someone's chest with my head. Damn, this boy's tall. I looked up to see a similar face. Someone I saw last night—

The boy from my apartment!

except for this time he was dressed more formally with a well-fitted button-up white shirt and a black suit just hovering over his shoulders, completed with a black tie and a pair of black pants looking like a walking million dollar, and before I knew it I was checking him out. And my best friend Jieun was doing the same thing.

"M-Mr. Kim!" Jieun stuttered to break the awkwardness.

"I see you already know me." He smiled politely and continued, "I'm Kim Taehyung and I'll be your new sales director from today on." 

Seriously? The guy who saw me in the most embarrassing, rejected moment is now working with me?