All Hands On D*ck

All Hands On D*ck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prince Jongin was in trouble. Granted, he was already in trouble when he convinced (read: bribed) his attendant Sehun to go out to sea with him for an afternoon of exploring in a nondescript fishing boat.

At the moment, he's in even bigger trouble. How was he supposed to know that a pirate ship was docked just off the coast of their kingdom?

Which explained why now they were being scrutinized from head to toe by said ship's captain. The captain was considerably shorter than him, yet had piercing eyes made the young royal want to sink into the planks.  The ship's quartermaster, whom he heard the others call Junmyeon, was staring at them as well.

'Whatever happens, don't let them know who you are!' were the last words that Sehun had hissed into his ear before they were both hauled onboard. So while Jongin wanted nothing more than to say, "Don't you know who I am?" he kept his mouth shut.

"They're well-built." he heard the quartermaster murmur to the captain. "We need manpower after the last island anyway."

The captain nodded. His gaze slid from Jongin to Sehun and pointed at him. "Swabbie. And you," he pointed to the prince, "Cabin boy." 

Jongin couldn't help himself. "What?! What do you think you're doing, commanding us to work like common slaves?"

The captain's eyes narrowed, while the rest of the crew started to whisper and chuckle. "Do you need me to explain how pirates work, boy? Perhaps I should make you do the swabbing, instead." The captain spoke.

Sehun started at that. "No, sir. I'll do the swabbing... captain." His sideward gaze at Jongin told him to shut up and let him handle it.

"No, Sehun, I would not stand for this... this mistreatment. I'm-" Jongin was cut short as Sehun swiftly hit him on the spot just above his stomach, effectively cutting off his wind.

"Shut up." His attendant (well, now ex-attendant) hissed again. "Pardon him, captain. He's always been... stubborn."

Jongin winced as the captain smirked in his direction, dismissing everyone. Junmyeon eyed him sympathetically as he struggled to straighten himself again.

There was a loud laugh from the crow's nest, and Jongin had to squint against the sun to distinguish the figure of a tall man peeking down at them. "You've really done it, kid. Captain Soo's gonna be all up in your after that talking back."

"Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter