2nd Chapter

Heartbeat (rewriting)

L’s POV

Suzy and I ate everything she ordered.

She ordered almost everything on the menu.

“I’m full, I can’t walk anymore, why did you have to order this much?” I said.

“it looked little in the pictures so I ordered a lot, don’t worry, I’ll pay for it.” She apologized.

“Aniyo, I’ll pay for it.” I said. “great.” She beamed at me.

“my stomach is killing me.” I said. “I’m really sorry for making you eat that much.” She said.

“oh no, my tummy is like Proffesor Shindong’s.” I said, she laughed, I just narrowed my eyes.

I tried to go to class, but instead, I went to the comfort room to you know what I mean, I felt better after I did what has to be done. Suzy doesn’t look affected by that much food, where does she put the food?

While Suzy and I were going out, Jonghyun hyung and Seohyun noona came in.

“Myung, what are you doing here? Don’t you have classes?” he asked.

“I have.” I said.

“it’s my fault Jonghyun Oppa, I was the one who brought him here and ordered so much., sorry Oppa.” Suzy said.

“Ani, I’m not mad, I’m just asking.” Hyung said with a happy face.

I just rolled my eyes, pulled Suzy. And went out ASAP.

 

Suzy’s POV

L grabbed my hands and dragged me out with him.

I smiled to Unnie and Jonghyun Oppa.

“yah, let go.” I said as he was pulling me.

We went to the classroom and everyone was staring at us.

I heard whispers everywhere, I immediately sat on my chair.

“where have you been? Luck is on your side, Mrs. Lee hasn’t arrived yet.” Krystal whispered to me.

“what did you do with L?” Sulli asked. “we just ate.” I anwered.

“so you’re close? People might misunderstand” she added.

“his Hyung and my Unni is a couple so we should be friends.”I said. “well, it’s not always like that.” Krystal said.”

“tell us the truth, do you like him?” Sulli said.

“I like him, as a friend of course.” I said.”

 

L’s POV

“what happened with you and Suzy?” Sunggyu hyung asked.

“nothing, we just ate” I said.

“like on a date?” Woohyun hyung asked.

‘no, it’s just a normal lunch, nothing special. What if I say you and Hyuna are eating does that mean you’re already dating?" I said.

“No, and why are you so defensive?” Woohyun asked.

“no I’m not.” I said and stood up. I left the room.